What's the best eyeliner for my waterline? how do I apply it around the whole eye?

I have a hard time applying eyeliner I want it dark as I can get it & I want it rimmed around my whole eye. I suck at eyeliner HELP!

Most Helpful Girl

• Use a pencil or gel eye liner with a brush

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 7

• try a pencil on your water line and a liquid liner on your lash line. Most kohl pencils will work for the waterline try NYX they're great. And for your top line any waterproof liquid liner should work I have covergirl and it seems to work great. You don't need a super expensive liner

• i never ever wear it on my upper lid so I can't help you there, but I do wear it on my water line and use a soft kohl type, it's green and blac, maybelline I believe me. if you're going on your actual water line like me, liquid will burn and pencil won't last trust me :(

• Have you tried Guerlain's Kohl Kajal liner? link

• prestige total intensity lasts well. so does bobbi brown gel or maybelline gel

• Youtube it you kind of pull on your skin to do it..idk how to explain it

• use a pencil and use an eyeshadow that is the same color as the pencil to set it. it will last longer that way

• Gel eye liner is best and YouTube how to apply