Guys: What do you think of hairy women?

This is pretty straight forward but I need answers on this subject. Where is it OK for a girl to have hair (like, for example, really fine hair on her back or chest, stomach) and where is it gross?

Girls, if you want to answer, tell the guys where you think it's OK to have hair (for example, I personally prefer men with shaved armpits so when they pull me into a hug I don't have to struggle with pulling my face away from their armpit hair :D)

Most Helpful Girl

• Everyone has hair everywhere, fact. Usually it's the thin short blond hair. Depending on race it may be darker and longer. Sometimes birth control can greatly increase hair production on the face. So this is natural. I guess because I understand this is natural I find it okay. Some girls have some hair on their stomaches, which is natural, and I think its fine for a girl to not shave every part of her body if she so chooses. But then again I prefer natural people that don't care a bunch about useless bullsh*t, but that's me.

• exactly, it's natural! boys don't expect us to shave off our thin back hair for them now do they?

• That is, everywhere except the palms of your hands and the bottoms of your feet.

What Guys Said 9

• I am so glad you said that about men. Few ladies feel that way.

As for women, i don't think hair on back and chest can be thick enough to be noticeable at all.

Having said that, i find it disgusting to see hair in certain places. Here are the 4 most obvious with a scale of 1-5 on how unacceptable they are (with 5 being HELL NO).

Armpits 5
    Legs 5
    Pubic hair 4.5 (only because i very small trimmed area may be ok but only higher)
    Arms 4 (only acceptable if very think and/or blonde that are not easily visible.
    Butt, hips and thighs 3 (they have to be barely visible)

• Anywhere else is gross other than Head and Vagina hair.

Ive got trimmed hair on my abs and chest, I keep it for my SO.

• It's only too much if she's a literal bearded lady. I don't mean the normal peach fuzz beard that all women have. I mean a full on man beard. But I like all natural women overall, legs, vagina, armpits, stomach, back, arms. And even upper lip. And actually, I personally think upper lip hair (thin moustache) on a woman is really sexy.

• It's extremely beautiful to be hairy everywhere it naturally grows! The only place I might shave if it were dark/thick would be below the knees, but everywhere is a HUGE turn-on. Wish I could find a woman like you.

• I want and expect pubic hair..I don't mind some other body hair...would prefer shaved armpits but not necessary..I would really like for her to shave her legs when it is not winter..but facial hair is probably the worst..most guys do not want to date a female with a moustache...and peach fuzz is one thing..but a black moustache is a little intimidating...(:(:(:

• i like woman with hairy armpits and pussy but nowhere else

• I think all body hair on women is sexy, except maybe facial hair

• As long as it's not on the face, I'm OK with it, it can be maintained anyways since I'd assume she's well aware of it too.

• Head and vagina. I like pubes

What Girls Said 2

• I have a few stray hairs on one of my boobs and below my belly button, and under my chin once in a while. I just pluck those. No biggie. The only place where I really don't like it is my arms. I'm half Greek, so it's a little darker and thicker than the norm. But besides that, I'm really pasty and don't look Greek at all. It's weird. lol

• Head and vagina hair^.^ maybe a little ass hair, well crack to be specific o.o all those other places are a no no. Obviously everyone has hair on all those places but if you looking like King kong the gorilla, make yourself a laser hair removal appointment asap!