What do guys think of women when they have tattoos?

Do you find tattoos attractive or unattractive?

Do you view a woman differently if she has tattos, and how many are too many?

What are some places that you like them or don't like them and why?

What do you think about a small tattoo on tthe foot or ankle?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think anything, they're just not attractive to me.

What Guys Said 9

• I just tend to look away right after I notice, not attractive to me. I wish less women would be interested in getting them

• @ honestly I wouldn't find it attractive but could deal with it

• It is VERY attractive. I really like back tattoos (not tramp stamps, but full back pieces) on girls, laying in bed with a girl tracing her tattoos with my fingers. I just love tattoos in general. Except on the face, that's going a bit far.

• As much as I've tried I just can't get into a girl with a tattoo. I agree it's a double standard among many men, but I just don't find it very lady like. I suppose it depends on the man, but personally I prefer women that are more traditional. I like elegance and class. I don't by any means infer that girls, or anyone, that have them aren't classy. I just think it's one of those instances that you can't go wrong by not having one.

• I don't have any tatoos, and I don't want them on a gal I'm dating either.

• hot

• I find it Attractive.

For me there is never to many.

• It's so unattractive. I wish it wasn't since it seems that all of you have them now. :-/

• Yes it may SEEM that all of us do, but not all of us.

• Just wondering, do you have any tattoos. If you don't mind.

• I do not.

• unattractive, it ruins her body. I prefer natural beauty with the least amount of modification

• @update: same reasons as above, but I could deal with it

• I don't like them. Also, girls that have ink tend to be more slutty. Several anonymous surveys show that girls with ink tend to be more into casual sex and have higher partner counts. Not cool IMO.

What Girls Said 0