The Handsome Male Face

What plastic surgeries does a guy have to go through to have a handsome face?

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't waste the $$

What Girls Said 8

• None! Because no matter how handsome some girls think you look...there will always be someone who does not agree with that. You can't please everyone! So just be the best handsome YOU that YOU can be. Okay? Have some confidence bro! You are fine just the way you are. =)

• confidence in a ugly face?

• I don't think you need to go through any, the right person will come along and like you for who you are :)

• Jaw surgery. - If he doesn't have a define jawline.

link - HOT

• which I don't apparently...

• Jawline surgery. I don't know go to a surgeon and ask him

• None

• You can't change your race so forget it

• If a guy is truly handsome, he won't need plastic surgery.

• im pretty sure eveyone thinks george clooney is handsome. so just look like him as he is the universal face of handsome

• Me and some of my friends had a conversation about "hot guys" for some reason and 6 of the 8 girls said that they didn't get why most girls think Clooney is hot.

Maybe its different in Europe, who knows :)

• not hot. handsome. classic American handsome.

What Guys Said 2

• I know this is late, but you might not need surgery at all...

Here look at this and try to learn something from it:

link

Think I'll go get a tan and adjust my hair...I'll have to wait until I'm done bulking before I can start cutting fat though =P

• Spidey you are thinking about this all wrong.

What I've come to realise, that handsomeness pretty much equates to atheletic ability by society's definition. I don't actually think aesthetics is as important as you think - as long as you are lean, good body, fit, 6-8 pack, and lose enough fat around the face to avoid double chin/chubby face, I think good-looking will not be an issue for most guys.

Which is to say, you just need to concentrate on being atheletic, not being handsome. Do sports, join a gym. I think good looking will then come naturally to you.

Of course, you need more motivation for this approach, but then if you want to look good, you have to ask yourself how willing/serious are you really?