Are mustaches in or out these days?

Many hipsters restore my faith that they are indeed still in style. What are your opinions?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Honestly I don't like facial hair so for me it's a no. But there are definitely guys who do manage to pull it off so it's not like you are in trouble or anything.

What Girls Said 23

What Guys Said 15

• Michael Mann style. (Collateral, Heat) and either go with a light beard, or a goatee. The best. XD

• Out for the most part. Except for hipsters.

• I grew mine last year in November for a cancer detection initiative called "mo"vember. I really liked mine and subsequently kept it a bit longer. But yeah I see many hipster who grow their mo's

• everything is in nowadays

• For men under 30... only if you are super hot.But in that case you can get away with anything.It's one of those things that if you can pull it off, it proofs you're exceptionally attractive.Like leggings.Then you have people that give it a try because they see all the famous hot people wearing it, but it just looks ridiculous on them. Like a fat woman trying on a mini skirt: wearing it will not make you as hot as the people that pull it off.

• Are we talking bushy mustaches?

• Many guys who have mustaches do it for comedic reasons.

• Depends if you can carry it off or not. I have a mouche and goatee and it looks fine on me, but some only look good clean shaven.

• But hipsters are AGAINST being in style! But grow out a mustache if you want anyway, maybe you'll look like Freddie Mercury.

• i can say that mustaches are definitely in.

• Guys with just mustaches alone look like chomos.

• I think ladies like a clean shaven man.

• Can't put up the question link...Anyway, it's the only question I've asked so far; you can't miss it

• I personally think it's just your style as far as mustaches are concerned.I'm 16 and I I've just let my mustache grow naturally. People have noticed, but I haven't gotten a single compliant yet.Give it a try!Would anyone like to answer mine?

• I don't like those big mustaches they let grow back in the 70's... Sometimes I let my 'stache and beard grow, but I keep them thin and short haired and nicely shaped.. But most of the time I'm clean shaved, and now I also rock the shaved head as well, Vin Diesel style! When I let my Goatee grow (again shaped and short), it looks bad ass...