Are mustaches in or out these days?

Many hipsters restore my faith that they are indeed still in style.

What are your opinions?

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly I don't like facial hair so for me it's a no. But there are definitely guys who do manage to pull it off so it's not like you are in trouble or anything.

GAG Video of the Day

10 Things Guys Wish Girls Would Stop Doing

What Girls Said 24

• Doesn't matter what's in and out, I wish others would stop looking at what others have and just acutally focused on what they like :\ it really does get on my nerves as I want people to actually BE themselves, but generally these days people are just so fake it's unbelievable. Just do what you want, when you want and if others try to tell you different tell them to Eff off lol.

• I love a good beard and mustache combo!

• Hate em. They look bad and are disgusting

• They were never "in".

• If they look good on a guy then hell why not! There is a rapper Flaco, his DJ 80z Dad has the 80's p*rn star mustache and I think it looks great on him!

More from Girls
19

What Guys Said 15

• Depends if you can carry it off or not. I have a mouche and goatee and it looks fine on me, but some only look good clean shaven.

• I grew mine last year in November for a cancer detection initiative called "mo"vember. I really liked mine and subsequently kept it a bit longer. But yeah I see many hipster who grow their mo's

• I don't like those big mustaches they let grow back in the 70's... Sometimes I let my 'stache and beard grow, but I keep them thin and short haired and nicely shaped.. But most of the time I'm clean shaved, and now I also rock the shaved head as well, Vin Diesel style! When I let my Goatee grow (again shaped and short), it looks bad ass...

• For men under 30... only if you are super hot.

But in that case you can get away with anything.

It's one of those things that if you can pull it off, it proofs you're exceptionally attractive.

Like leggings.

Then you have people that give it a try because they see all the famous hot people wearing it, but it just looks ridiculous on them. Like a fat woman trying on a mini skirt: wearing it will not make you as hot as the people that pull it off.

• Out for the most part. Except for hipsters.

More from Guys
10