What do guys think about unnatural blond hair?

I'm a white girl with brown eyes and naturally my hair color is a very dirty blond, but I have it done in a salon so now it's a very light blond color similar to Reese Witherspoon's. I've always thought it looked good on me but now I'm wondering if it actually looks good on anybody. What do guys think when they see really light blond hair? But it's not bleach blond and Pamela Anderson like. Thank You :)

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• What do guys think? I think it's ok.

What Guys Said 5

• It can be cute/hot on some girls, it really depends.

• Idk...I tend to prefer natural...but it is not a big deal to me...might have been morfe so when I was young..and personally prefer mor of a strawberry blond rather than a platinum..(:(:(:

• The only unnatural-looking shade of blond is platinum blond, if you have some other shade of it you're alright.Fake or not but blond is blond and it's awesome, although of course real is always better.

• If it's fake enough to be noticeable, it's very tacky. If the coloration is subtle and tasteful, it remains natural looking, and, natural looking is a good thing.

• I have dirty blond hair and I think I look sexy with my bright blue eyes. As a dirty blond myself I'd stick with what you got. But generally, when a guy sees a blond girl the psychological response would be A fun and playful girl and the brighter it is the more likely the thought will cross their minds cause it's bright and more arousing. What I love about dirty blondes is that it is like a brunette and blond hybrid so I'm technically serious yet playful ;)

What Girls Said 4

• Not sure.

• Mosst don't care

• If it flatters your face and looks natural well guys would never know

• it depends...i think with brown eyes it might look fake but I would have to know how you look