Tall boots on short girls?

I've heard that they just make short girls look shorter. I love wearing boots and I love wearing heels, I'm about 4' 10" ish

Most Helpful Guy

• If that's your style go for it! Some guys will love it. I think boots look cool on women myself.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 8

• I like boots on girls

And I'm really in to shorter girls so if I saw you wearing them out in public or something I'd probably ask for your number :P

• The leg (visually) ends where the tops of the foot ware start, so if the boots are knee high or thigh high that is also where your leg VISUALLY ends, so yes you leg wil look shorter making you look shorter!

• you're fun-sized!

how cute.

idk about them making the girl look shorter, I've never seen anything like that.

doesn't make sense to me tho.

• I think it'll look just fine. 8-)

• i think it looks good

• I like it. It is nice.

• Yeah, I think they're hot on short girls.

• Do you like short boots or ankle boots? I prefer seeing as much leg on the girl as possible, esp. the calves.

• i have tall boots and some ankle boots

• Nice. both will work. if you wear tall boots, try having a top that doesn't go below your waist to balance the look. but I still prefer ankle boots

What Girls Said 4

• It doesn't make me look shorter I think..well I wore knee length boots with jeans and a girl asked where I got the shoes so I don't think it looked that bad

• it will make your legs look shorter, if you want to make your legs look longer you should try highheels pumps (preferably nude color) with a platform

• Get one with heels

• Strange