Girls, what kind of "Hot Looking" hair style should a guy get these days to impress you?

I am thinking about changing my hair style, I have basically have the messed up, curly, overgrown look now with long side burns and that "thing" underneath my bottom lip. Thank you for helping me out.

If I need to do something else please post your answer and explain.

Girls say I look like I am 25 to 29 years old now

• Shaved Military Haircut....
  • Bald is the way to go.....
  • Messed Up Wild Style...
  • Cut off that hair beneath my lip and have short sideburns
  • Leave that hair underneath your bottom lip and long side burns (sexy)

Most Helpful Girl

• I like something kind of tame, but I prefer facial hair on most men, not sure why. But, and this might be my age starting to creep upwards causing this: I hate this shaggy, messy, can't see because my hair is too long crap guys are doing now. Utterly ridiculous, and not very cute, really, unless you're 16.

What Girls Said 9

• I like the military haircut because it looks clean, and neat.

It also gives him a tough image, like he could protect me from anything.

But all in all, I like it because it looks neat.

• If you have a strong jaw line and a fit body then you should definitely go for the military cut. But the messed up look usually works and most guys look cute in it. But if you wanna stand out and look hot then military is the answer ;)

• haha wow I think the voting REALLY answers this

• military like is sooo HOT! mmm especially if you are strong and fit :D XD XD XD YUMMY!

• i like shaggy, but you need to keep it tame. haa. and greasy is a turn off.

• i'm younger, and I'm more into younger hairstyles:]

• I HATE the soul patch. I think it's SO gross looking. I'm sorry, I'm not trying to offend you at all, I'm just telling you what I think.

PS It would be easier to answer if you had a picture of yourself.

• So you call that hair underneath my bottom lip a "soul patch?"

• Yeah, that's what it's called. Like this, but not necessarily with the scruff all over. link

• i voted for the wild up style...most guys look good with hair like that::but it depends. It works with most guys, but pretty much a lot of guys have this hair : )

• Given your age, I'd say nothing too crazy. I'm not saying you're old, because you're not. These days 40 is like 30...but usually a crazy and wild haircut can make a guy your age look older. Some of the hottest guys I've met who were older than me (I'm 19) just wore their hair normal...maybe a little tousled with some sort of product, but generally normal. Like Jude Law, he even rocks a receding hairline!

What Guys Said 1

• Honestly, this depends on your personality and style of dress. You looking like 25-29 is not going to make any difference (and could actually be bad) if you don't act like 45.