Blondes, brunettes, or redheads?

what color do you like best? I usually like brunettes. how about u?

thanks for the responses everyone! wow! I had no idea guys like red hair so much!

Most Helpful Guy

• miss Scarlett . . .

I have come to a definite, scientific, conclusion of hair types for you. This of course has nothing to do with the actual quality of the human being, which is far more important as I'm sure you recognize ;) This observation is merely objective.

I have noticed that female hottness, in regards to hair color, can be quantified and qualified.

#1. The largest majority of attractive females are blond. This could be the reason for the stereotype that blonds get for being the "preferred" hot girl. Generally speaking of course.

#2. The quantity of attractive brunettes are less, however the quality of there hottness, in general, seems to be of greater caliber; possibly due to their higher scarcity.

#3. Even more rare than this is the attractive red head. We almost never see red heads that are attractive. When we do, however, they are most certainly reserved as having the highest quality of hottness! This based off the same economic theory of scarcity. "The rarer the bird, the finer the prize"

Hope this helps :)

What Guys Said 5

• Redheads are amazing.

• I love redheads, but I mostly end up with brunettes because redheads are so f***ing rare. Sigh

• red

so rare

i want to wind up with a redhead, but ill date blonde and brunette

• Brunettes, by far. For some reason they're just always more attractive to me.

• brunettes and redheads are really hot!

What Girls Said 5

• I really like brunettes or black hair, it's so cute.

• I like brown hair! but any hair is fine

• I like brown hair. Not to keen on redheads though but kind of like blondes.

• brunettessss

• Yea I like guys with brown hair, but I have had crushed on redheads. Sometimes they can be cute.