Would you wear a skirt like this to school?

link

or skirts like:

link

or Both? for High School.

• Skirts like #1
  • Skirt like #2
  • Both

Most Helpful Guy

• The first ones are fine. The second is kinda skimpy. :/

• what if the 2nd one is the length of the end of your finger tips, or would that still be considered skimpy?

• By the way, I checked out the rest of that first link and basically the ones I thought I could picture someone wearing to school were the forever21 one in that picture, the new look one in that picture, and the one second from the left here link .

• Thanks for BA!

What Guys Said 9

What Girls Said 11

• I'd probably wear the purple one or oli. I would not wear the skirt in the second link to high school.

• No I wouldn't because I dress more conservative and I'm shy so I try to avoid attention but if I did wear it id try to wear it with tights.

• 1st group is great :) as for the 2nd group, I would stay away from that. It's not really for school (unless you want to be sent to the front office or back home to change clothes like at my school). However, for partying, I think it's fine.

• Maybe the first type of skirt, but the second one seems a little short for school.

• i like both links. skirt 2 with leggings underneath.

• I'd wear one like link 2if it were a little above my knees.

• defintiely.

• Nope ..

• Yea and I'm a senior

• I would wear Oli and Mod Cloth.

• I like the first ones but if I wore the second one I would feel be pulling it down all day because it's so skimpy and it looks like one of those skirts that hike up.