What have you worn/ What are you planning to wear on the first day of school?

Last year I wore a summer dress with a strawberry print because I figured if I was ever going to wear it to school, doing so on the first day wouldn't be too weird.

This year I'm not too sure. I've semi-planned to wear some black lacy tights with high-waist jean shorts, brown oxford shoes, and a loose white shirt that says BAD WOLF, but I'm not sure if wearing an obscure reference is a good way to make friends or first impressions. It's a Doctor Who reference, by the way, not a GAG reference :P. I'm usually the only person with any inkling of alternate style in my classes because I'm on the advanced track XD

Most Helpful Girl

• link

link without taylor swift oh without the belt link shoes that look like that but only in shimmery gold

What Guys Said 4

• I'm in college and I go year-round, but this past quarter I remember going in jeans and a white t-shirt.

#WestCoastFormal

• My school uniform! :D

Cause seniors don't get relaxed dress till Fridays :/

• I will probably wear a green shirt with my silver and black basketball pants. I like your outfit tights are always a plus.

• I've just worn sweatpants and a hoodie to first day haha

What Girls Said 7

• I can't remember last year but for freshmen year I wore jeans, some cute sandals with 'rocks' on top, a yellow detailed tee and gray blazer

I hated it :D

This year I plan to wear a new pair of jeans haha...some old shoes of mine and a green loose top with a feminine flare

• My school has dress code. So I'll be wearing khaki hollister pants and a white polo shirt like everyone else. Hip hip hooray.:P

• I wore a dress in flower print last year and today I wore a blouse and jeans but its the 1st day no one really remembers everyone enough to form a first impression esp if you look different the nesxt day

• Probably sweats.

• Tshirt jeans

• A skirt and tank top

• Tshirt & jeans.

why dress differently on the first day of school than the rest of the school days?