I'm thinking I should take out my snakebites?

i had my eyebrow pierced for 4 months, took that out and 3 weeks ago I got snakebite piercings.

my mom, a few girls I'm friends with, and even a random lady at the mall all said something along the lines of "you're too good looking to have that metal on your face".

i agree with them but at the same time I like them! what do I do

Most Helpful Girl

• If you like them, enjoy them. If you ever decide to enter a career field that has a 'professional' atmosphere I doubt they'll let you wear them so you might as well enjoy it while you can. Besides some of us ladies like body mods (myself being one of them) so don't stress over not looking as good.

What Girls Said 8

• I would take them out. I think it is hard to take someone seriously if there is metal hanging out of their lips. Snakebites to me represent a party boy, not a man entering a high paying job, unless that job is drug dealing. Just be aware of how you are presenting yourself. If you are attractive, you don't need anything in your face to deter that.

• Well you got them for a reason but I do like a guy without it. I like the clean and fresh look.

And it's true, guys are good looking and they do not need these things to accentuate how friggen gorgeous they are (inside and out). :) That's why I like my guys without these things, tatts included.

• I vote for taking them off :) Not because I don't like piercings but if you really are a good looking guy then it would just make you look worse. Plus I like biting my man gently but playfully and I think those would get in my way and take away some of the fun of it... but that's just me :D

• But please take those snake bites out I don't think it looks good on anyone.Lol ya a piercing like a eye brow or lip ring or sometimes nose ring looks good but the guy also looks good without it..but please don't get your bridge pierced!

But if you really like it keep it if you want and can tolerate the comments

• I love snakebites! People are always saying that facial piercings are ugly, but strategically placed, they can actually be pretty flattering. If you've got a nice strong jaw and defined lips, I bet they look great.

And if you like them, who cares what they think anyway?

• Well, I'd have to agree with them. You are probably way better looking without them, I personally don't care for it.

• Ouch I say do it since its fresh it'll close up quick

• Well if you want a job, you should prob take them out.

• i work at the vans store

• Okay but what about when you actually start a career? I'm sure you won't be working at vans for the rest of your life?

• im talking about right now, I'm obviously not gonna have piercings the rest of my life. I'm not talking too far into the long run...

What Guys Said 0