Why do women have to wear anklets on their ankles?

They seem to love wearing trinkets on their ankles and rings on their toes which are cute

Most Helpful Girl

• I know very few women who wear anklets, so I think it is unfair to say that women "have to wear" them. Because that simply isn't true. I think your question may be "Why do some women wear anklets?". Well, if they make it, someone has to buy it, if people buy it, they typically use it. Anklets are bracelets for the ankle. It's just an accessory.

What Girls Said 4

• It points out their anklets so you'll notice them

• Cuz they felt like it? Same reason you wear the clothes you do this is a silly question .

• That's just how it goes like a wristband is on the wrist

• I wear them because I like how it looks well technically their not anklets their bracelets that don't fit my wrist since I have really small wrist. For some reason I don't really like toe rings so I don't wear them

What Guys Said 2

• If they didn't wear anklets on their ankles, where would they wear them? and if they wore them on a different bodypart, they probably wouldn't be called anklets.

But seriously, they wear it because that's they style and they think it's cute.

• Cause if they wore the anklet somewhere else, it would be stupid.