Tall beautiful or short beautiful? Men what would you prefer?

Men if you had the choice from these ladies , Tall and beautiful starting 5'7 and up, Beyonce, Mariah carey, Rihanna, angelina jolie, hollie berry, And megan fox .

verses

Short and beautiful under 5'6

Janet Jackson , Jada pinkett smith, Julianne hough or Selena gomez. Which column would you choose the first or second. I'm just curious , My friends and I said tall and beautiful is more attractive. But than I hear some people on here saying short and beautiful and I just never heard this before, All women are beautiful . But we just want to know what some of you thought, Now regarding the choices, We just couldn't think of a lot of beautiful short women, We tried to pick different age groups to make it fair.

Remember this is not based on personality, Just by height and looks only.
When I say tall , I'm don't necessarily mean an amazon like a few of you called it. I mean like 5'7 petite with a little height .
It seems to me that height is not really a factor, I hear my brothers saying this all the time. They could care less about height, Just as long as she's pretty and fine. I'm 5'6 with a nice body, So I guess none of us really won this. Meaning my friends and I , Because being petite having a nice body seems to beat out height. This was interesting and thanks !

Most Helpful Guy

• All other things being equal, I have a bit of a preference for petite women. At least a third of the girls I've dated have been petite girls, but the others have been average and a few tall, so I'm not really that picky about it. If I find the girl attractive, and she has a great personality and we are compatible, her height really isn't an issue.

But if she's petite, it's a bit of a bonus for me.

One of my buddies is REALLY attracted to "Amazon" girls. He's 6' 3", and he LOVES the really tall girls.

So, that's how it goes. Every guy has his own tastes.

• Gotcha your more focused on the size, Thanks

• I'm 5' 10", so not super-tall for a guy, but I'd have no problems with a girl who is 5'7" (done it before!). But some shorter guys might; some guys don't like to date girls who are taller than they are. Otherwise, I don't think height is really going to be an issue for anyone.

What Guys Said 12

• I'm saying short and beautiful just because Julianne Hough was mentioned haha

But the tall and beautiful I'd go for as well.

• Update: Remember this is not based on personality, Just by height and looks only.

That's what's wrong with this question.

• What's wrong with it, I'm not saying looks are important. We're just trying to distinguish height preference more with beauty included. I most def think the person character is more important.

• Well, my wife is 5 ft tall, not an inch more :D

• I'm 6'ft and I prefer petite women like the Maiara Walsh and Jessica Zhor types.

• Can I just say that I actually don't have any preference for height - because I actually don't want to put my child through the miserable life of a short person. Amazons are great! Like Lara Craft, the Tomb raider. Go for her body man.

• I like tall and beatiful because I'm 6'4 so being with someone below like 5'6 would be pushing it.

• Cool I get downvoted for my opinion. I guess tall girls don't need any loving.

• It wasn't me I actually loved your answer

• Short and beautiful

• As long as a girl is hot and shorter than me, I'm basically good with it... haha, 5'10" or below.

• All things being equal, I say Megan Fox. haha.

• I am good with either...but I would probably opt for tall...(:(:(:

• If they are both beautiful then I do not care.

• close to my height, like 5'5 and above because I'm 5'8

• Personally, I prefer beautiful petite women.

What Girls Said 5

• short girls, cause we're awesome :)

You said you couldn't think of any hot short women, so let me help you out with that:

Shakira

Eva Longoria

Natalie Portman

Kylie Minogue

Rachel Bilson

Scarlett Johannsen

Mila Kunis

Elisha Cuthbert

Kim K

Hayden Panettiere

Hilary Duff

Salma Hayek

Carmen Electra

Jessica Simpson

Alyssa Milano

Just to name a few :P

• PS Megan Fox is only 5'4" so she's actually closer to short than tall. Halle's 5'5.5", and Beyonce is 5'6"

Most of your "tall" beautiful women aren't actually all that tall

• they sure do prefer petite, lucky for me!

• I love the list all these women are beautiful and some are even my fashion icons

• short & beautiful. There's just something special about small women that attracts guys like bees to honey :)

• can 5'6' be almost tall and beautiful?

• for some reason, it seems like most guys like short women better. But seems like most girls think tall girls look better. Oh well, such is life. I'm 5'8" and although I like being tall for the clothes, sometimes I wish I was small so I could be "cute" Guys love cute.

• Your only 5'8 , You shouldn't have any problems.

• Actually average is 5'5 and under is considered short, 5'7 and up is tall. I'm 5'6 or 5'6 1/2. I love my height it goes with my figure, I wouldn't trade it for anything. But I have a friend who's 5'9 she's gorgeous I love her height, But I bet you don't look bad at 5'8 I guess too each your own. It's fuuny how people thinks so differently because I would never want to be 5'4 I like 5'6

• Yeah I guess so. It's just pretty obvious that guys want smaller girls. Oh well they can keep their midgets

• I think it really depends on the guy in question, but it does seem that many men do have a distinct preference. I'm about 5'7 and have found that dudes either loved my height or didn't really consider me ideal enough to be girlfriend material because I was too tall (even when I was very, very thin). My current boyfriend told me he refused to date anyone under 5'5 or so, but I've dated guys who were 5-6 inches taller than him who preferred very short girls.