Will a 5 in. height difference really make a difference?

I'm 5'5-5'5 1/2 and my boyfriend is like 6'0. That's isn't a significant difference, is it? Do you think it'll make kissing him or hugging him more difficult? (We haven't done any of that yet...we actually haven't seen each other since last school year...I'm 16 and he's 15 and neither of us can drive and we just got together last month...we'll see each other next month though. We're home schooled and the group we go to doesn't start back till then)

Most Helpful Guy

• Actually it's 7 inches, 12 inches to a foot lol.

But anyway, nah, if he's been steady with you he's already looked past height differences.

• I suck at math. : / lol Well he actually thinks me being shorter is cute, so I'm not worried about that. I was just wondering if it might make physical things more difficult.

• Nah you were thinking metric haha.

I don't think it does, he might have to crouch a litte when you guys kiss standing up, and need I say in the horizontal mode, height differences make a difference haha?

• Haha thanks. And yeah, I was thinking like: 5+5=10 so 5'5 to 6'0 was the same...I've gotta work on my math skills alot(or rather, pay more attention). lol

What Guys Said 3

• You'll work it out. It is just a small practical issue.

Same with me and the wife, I reach the high places, she reaches the low places. Good team.

Horizontally it doesn't matter so much.

• I don't think that height difference will make any difference at all.

• Wouldn't be that much of a problem, there's about an 7" difference between me and the girl I'm seeing too and we've never had any problems related to height

What Girls Said 2

• Will a 5 in. height difference really make a difference?

It makes a difference how much of a difference depends on how big a deal others make it.

Do you think it'll make kissing him or hugging him more difficult?

Doubtful as he can bend down or he can simply pick you up more likely your weight/his strength not his height/your height will make it more difficult.

• You really shouldn't worry, I'm about 5'7 and my fiance is 6'9 and we manage just fine : ). It shouldn't matter how tall you are, just how you feel about each other.. (cheesy, I know, I'm sorry)

• I don't mind if it's cheesy. lol I think what you said was true and sweet! :)