Boyfriends and liking or not liking makeup on their girl?

My boyfriend always tells me that I shouldn't wear makeup because I'm naturally beautiful, are most guys like this ?

Most Helpful Guy

• Most women don't know how to put makeup on. It looks totally unnatural most of the time. I would rather a girl not wear it, than to wear it wrong. Makeup does advertise that a woman is trying to attract someone, so often a woman wearing makeup will get approached more.

What Guys Said 2

• i mean what's he gunna say? you should wear make up cause you're kinda hurt otherwise? hahaha

• I think too much makeup is bad, but also you shouldn't have to wear nothing at all either.

What Girls Said 3

• My husband can't tell the difference from my natural face to when I wear my daily makeup. I only put on foundation and powder. However, I used to work at a bar and I started to put on eye make up. He hated it, and I didn't even put on as much as the other girls. I remember going out one night and him begging me not to put on eye makeup during that time.

• Yes less is more

• Yeah