What do you think of this tie?

What do you this of this tie?

link

?

There is a matching pocket square/handkerchief

Most Helpful Girl

• It would match my room. But yeah, I like it.

What Girls Said 4

• I like the color mr.vogue

• its very cute. nice bold color

• :D I like it.

• i really like it but it depends on hoe well it may or may not compliment what the rest of the outfit looks like

• like? white shirt?

• it could be used for work too, my brother is a lawyer and likes fun ties but that aren't to bold since he has a serious job but he is a serious and egotistical guy that wants money and power so that's probably why he doesn't go too crazy. But it's the tie that brings out your personality so don't be afraid to simply wear the ties that you like the more

• *most

What Guys Said 3

• It's very attention grabbing, and would go well with plain white shirts or tan, maybe green for contrast.

This would mark you as very confident and not afraid to take fashion risks!

• Color is decent. Should work with charcoal and a white shirt or probably navy as well.

• What ar your thoughts on it being a skinny or not?

• I'd check out panta online out of NYC. I'm dying for one of their raw silk ties. In the winter they have cashmere blend ties. I have a pale blue cashmere/silk pocket square from pants that I can see people dying to touch.

Sam Hober ties will do made to measure ties that reflect your exact height and knitting style. They'll also send you fabric samples pretty cheap so you can actually see them before they're made. Check out their grenadines in particular (while normal knit ties are less

• Formal grenadine which is a really intricate knit is more formal)

For pocket squares there's sort of a uk school and a us school. US school is more subtle, often a white or solid color. Maybe folded, maybe puff. If color think complementary. I'd go bolder on square then tie quite often. It's an accent. Try to mix textures vs tie as well.

Uk school is to shove a wildly multicolored square in. It should match nothing. It's often said it should look like it was in your suit already.

• Nice bold color.

I would rock it with a black or white shirt.