How often do you remove your body hair and how?

do you usually shave or use cream or ... and how often?

Most Helpful Guy

• I shave (trim) my pubic area every week with my Norelco with a clipper guard so that it stays the same length regardless of my trim schedule.

Facial hair, I have always been lucky and could go almost three weeks with out shaving as it was blond and did not grow well. Unfortunately it seems the older that I got the more often I shave and now at 41 I am shaving about once every three days, maybe four...I am so lucky in that department.

I used to shave my body hair for swim meets and wrestling and that was normally a day or two at the most before the meet.

What Guys Said 6

• I look at nude pictures of Bill or Hilary Clinton or Oprah, and all my hair falls out This is why I'm balding so young.

• Once or twice a week I trimmed my private parts.

• just shave. But others I know use nair and I guess it works great

• I don't shave body hair, just trim it so it isn't bushy.

• I only get rid of facial hair.

• I epilate my arms, shave my legs and nether regions, and obviously shave my face. I do this at least once a week except for the face which is about every other day.

What Girls Said 6

• Once a week for all over hair with moisturizing and softening body cream then shave..every other day for underarm hair (gotta be smooth)

Also, I like to change razors regularly. It leaves the skin much softer and removes more of the hair.

• I shave my legs, armpits, and "private" area, but started waxing that a couple days ago. I might try waxing my legs too sometime soon.

• Usually every 2 weeks I let it grow out alittle since I can just wear long pants or a jacket because I usse hair removing lotion and the chemicals aren't good and I hate the smell but Veets smells better than nairs

• For my arm pits I shave regularly and for my legs I use a cream (Veet!) which works great for me because my leg hair grows very slowly. I also use Veet for around the crotch area carefully.

• I wax as often as needed which is about once a month.

• I wax. I only shave my forearms, p****, and underarms. I wax legs, bikini line, and stomach