Lets say your dress size is an 8 and the sizes are as follows
do you get the small or go up to the medium?
I usually go up one size in tops) small to medium
but with dress sizes I wouldn't be sure what to do, what do you do?
- I go up one to two sizes25% (1)0% (0)17% (1)Vote
- I go up more than two sizes0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- If I was in that circumstance I'd get the small25% (1)50% (1)33% (2)Vote
- If I was in that circumstance I'd get the medium50% (2)50% (1)50% (3)Vote
- If I was in that circumstance I'd get the large..better safe than sorry0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
If it's 6-10 and 10-14 and I was a size 8 I'd stay with a small thinking that I'd be a 10 because it runs small.
If it wasn't catergorised like that I'd just get the next size up if it's not too loose.
If you don't know the measurements and you don't personally know that it runs small, I'd advise you not to get it.
Logically I wouldn't go up 2 sizes. Just remember that if it's a belted dress it's more forgiving. If it's bodycon one size up wouldn't hurt too bad but 2 would look wrong.1
- Show AllShow Less