What kind of hair styles do you girls like on your guys?

My hairs kinda long and shaggy right now and I'm contemplating getting my fohawk back just cause it looks cleaner but I want to look into some other styles. What do you girls suggest? Links maybe?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just going off of random guys' haircut images on Google...:

I like: link link link

I don't like: link link link

• Right now my hair is similar to the second link that you don't like

• This is just one girl's opinion so don't fret it. Tons of girls think Mario Lopez is hot haha.

What Girls Said 8

• If you want something shorter, maybe this: link link It's not really a fohawk but I think it's a really nice short cut.

This is good too: link

• I like short, scruffy hair. Not like a buzz cut or anything, but not like a sheep dog either. I like hair that's like two to three inches long. Nice to run my fingers through but not long enough to get too crazy. Just a simple cut. You will look a little immature with crazy designs or a mohawk or something like that. Keep it simple and clean.

• Fohawks are simple and clean, reason I like them is they are easier to maintain the the hair I have now odly enough

• I like: link

link

link

link

link

• Woah some of those are crazy. You're into the hipster cuts and the old fashioned stuff. I could never have my hair that greasy except for when I model maybe

• I love Marcel Nguyen's hair. link

• I'm sorry but fohawks are seriously the douchiest hairstyles maybe ever.

I like shaggy hair (curly is my favorite, but all hair types can be cute), or just a buzz. I would vote keep the longer hair ;)

• I am a jock tho and I dress very preppy do it'd just complete the douchy ness. Thanks for your input I think I'll rock the longer hair for a bit longer

• Different girls like different hairstyles, you know. I like longer hair myself, but see, that's just me.

• I like super short and shoulder length or longer but these guys tend to have curly/wavy hair

• I love the emo look with bangs

What Guys Said 0