What's the difference between a slutty dresser and a sexy dresser?

Do you think a lot of girls dress slutty this time of year? I've heard people say that, but from my perspective I don't see too many slutty dressed girls.that's just me tho

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not sure about the difference between a person who dresses slutty and a person who dresses sexy, but I think it might be whether or not she dresses with class or not. A sexy dresser might wear a short, skin-tight but pretty dress, a slutty dresser might be in booty shorts and a leopard print spaghetti strap top with half her thong showing. Something like that.

As for the time of year thing, it is 105 degrees on average this week where I live. I will wear as little as possible and nobody has the right to tell me that I'm dressed too slutty.

What Guys Said 10

• A sexy dresser is someone I like.

A slutty dresser is someone I do not like.

• Dressing sexy is dressing in a way that accentuates a woman's features all while keeping it tasteful and classy... Dressing slutty is simply dressing to accentuate a woman's features while lacking in good taste/class.

The way a woman carries herself can has an influence on her overall impression as well... Body language is definitely apart of a woman's look/outer-appearance.

• The opinion of the guy looking at her.

• 'Sexy dressed' makes me wonder: "what will she look like naked?"

'Slutty dressed' answers that question.

• Slutty means that I pay you for sex. Sexy means that I take you out on a date, treat you nicely, and get in bed with you for free.

• the slutiest thing I can think of is a tight, short, cleavage-showing dress.

but skirts and short shorts aren't slutty to me, just sexy by accident.

and cleavage, I find it hard to believe that girls aren't trying to show off when they show it.

• Slutty dressers dress to get attention, sexy dressers dress for themselves.

Not being definite, but that's just my gist of how it is.

• Most girls I see are dressed the same as they always are. Most wear jeans or shorts around this length link

• Most girls I see dress more sexy then slutty.

• Never really thought about it before. I guess a sexy dresser just dresses in a way that flatters the body. A slutty dresser dresses in a way that exposes the body.

• Dressing sexy just means that you're dressed well.

This link or link might be considered "sexy".

Slutty would be dressing like you're not just trying to look good or grab others' attention, you're straight up looking for someone to f*ck. Stripper attire, basically.

Which would be something like link or link , or possibly link

• I love the first link.

• yikes I have a dress in blue just like the last pic. guess I dress like a slut. oh well.

• Being that it calls DIRECT attention to your "assets"? Yes, yes you do. Nobody looking at you in that dress is thinking "wow, she's looking sexy". They're thinking "Wow, I can almost see her (insert body part)".

What Girls Said 14

• Honestly there is really no difference in my honest opinion.

People associate sexy with showing some skin but not too much...and slutty would be exposing too much...looking like a whore or p*rnstar...but really imo there isn't much of a difference...

Sexy and Slutty go hand and hand.

What do sluts do? Have sex. So they look sexy. Even if some people consider it "Trashy.." it's sexy.

• i agree except beging a whore (or in other words a slut) has nothing to do with how you dress

• slutty is cheap and sexy is stylish. it is not about clothes but about the way you wear your clothes.

• Sexy dressing *accentuates* a women's figure and highlights the right parts of her body, whereas slutty dressing usually *exposes* a women's figure; good parts or not.

• sexy: link

link

Slutty: link

link

Slutty is when you dress tasteless, you shouldn't come out the house...

• the difference between a "slutty dresser" and a "sexy dresser" is the person putting the label on.

• you sir are awesome. if they are catty (males included) its slutty otherwise its sexy

• Slutty tells it all, Sexy keeps them guessing.

• This is how I judge it for myself. I make sure to only show off one asset at a time.

Ex: I do have one of those see through lace shirts, it hard to keep it unslutty but I think I make it work by wearing it with a long flory skirt or high waisted jeans- so the only thing shown off are boobs. If I wear a short skirt, I wear a higher neck shirt. If I'm wearing a really tight dress the neck isn't really low and the hem isn't really short.

Slutty is showing everything, sexy is hinting at everything you got by giving a taste

• Sexy women look clean...slutty looks like you might catch something.

• A slutty dresser shows are of her assests at once a sexy dresser only shows off one

• Sexy is only bearing some skin, not all sexy is classy slurry is trashy.

• sexy= attractive

slutty= repugnant...

you can dress sexy to a wedding and everyone will notice you... you go slutty to a wedding and you'll be the talk for your time being

• I think they are one and the same-with slight differences.

• I think sluttly is showing everything.sexy is showing a little so guys want more

• To me there is little difference. Sexy is slutty minus trashy aspect. A more refined slutty if you will.

I personally prefer stylish, classy, cute, over slutty and sexy.