I would like to know if I am good looking?

Well, i´m in a bit of a rut, and would like to know if you (a girl) would date me, solely judging by appearance.

Check out the profile for some pictures of me.

Oh, and if you have any tips or anything, i´d gladly take them into consideration.

Sorry for only having one picture in my "prime", haha.

Most Helpful Girl

• You shouldn't try to get girls on this website to objectify you by asking if we'd date you solely by your appearance. You shouldn't want a girl to want to date you just by your appearance, you should want a girl who loves you because you have amazing chemistry, and also physical attraction to each other. Every girl has different tastes, so you will always get girls who think you are attractive and girls who think you are not attractive. There are girls who are attracted to every type of guy, you just need to find the right one.

What Girls Said 8

• yeah your cute, clean.

• you have a nice face but you look a little, little...

• as in short? I?m not very tall, 174 cm (5?8?), so by swedish standars i?m quite short.

• You are 5'8? WOW.

in your photos you looked 4'8"

• haha, its probably the angle or something, because I might not be super-tall but I'm no midget!

• smile? maybe?

• maybe get rid of the facial hair?

• smile but yeah you look nice

• I think you look nice. =)

• You're too young for me, but you look attractive enough.

• I don't know if you actually have a larger forehead than most or if your hairstyle is making it seem like your forehead is kinda large.. I'd probably go for a shorter hairstyle or maybe some kind of fringe thing.

Maybe go for a skinny tie.

What Guys Said 0