I told her that she was beautiful. What am I going to do?

So today at school I talked to this girl in front of her friends, then when I left I told her that she was beautiful, and I didn't intend to do this but it just came out of my mouth. So what do I tomorrow tell her.

It was a really pathetic thing to say:D

Oh and I found out that she's not single :O!

Most Helpful Girl

• I would think she would take it more as a compliment. If you just said it casually, like if she asked how she looks and you said that she looks beautiful, it's more of a compliment. If you said it while sitting in a candlelit picnic with a bouquet of red roses and wine, well, that's a bit more of a problem lol

Anyways, don't sweat it, she probably isn't thinking about it the way you are. We tend to be overly self conscious about how we look, what we say and do. So most likely she isn't even thinking about it the way you are...I guess, if you can, act like it never happened?

I hope I helped!

What Girls Said 3

• Ignorre her and move on.

Besides she isn't interested she has a boyfriend. Calling a girl beautiful won't change sh*t.

• That was really sweet of you to say that to her! I would think she would take it as a definite compliment! :)

• move on, but try to keep your cool around her. definitely don't go out of your way to talk to her/make things right or anything that will just make things more weird

What Guys Said 2

• Hopefully she took it as a compliment...if she didn't it was probably uncomfortable for her...and you. She might act differently around you now. What are you to do? Act just as you did before you said it. Don't avoid her..etc...

• Move on before you get friend-zone'd.