I need fashion help...can someone recommend shoes to go with these skinny jeans?

link

I need some shoes for a girls night out (let's just say I don't get out much). I am 6' tall so the shoes like the ones in the picture won't work, but I will go as high as 3" heels. I have the jeans pictured above in a size 25, so I'm long and slender if that makes a difference.

Most Helpful Girl

• You can try something like this: link

they'll add a little piece of glam to your outfit and really go great with every top and will look incredible with skinny jeans.

Or you can try these: link

Their fun and come in 4 colors and have a reasonable sized heel (so does the one above) and are a great pop of color for a darker outfit or you can mix and match and do whatever combo on the top with accessories. (My fave is the orange, and pink) I mean what girl doesn't love pink pumps especially neon colored ones?

These will also work: link

They come in awesome color combos and betsey johnson knows what girls like lol and it's a cute and fun shoe that will balance nicely and accentuate long legs.

You just want to make sure you get a shoe that stands out and that the jeans don't fall over. Also if you're going for the peep toe make sure you paint those nails lol

• I just sat these steve madden ones and I had to post them because they'd look awesome with jeans, are reasonably priced, come in your size, and have a platform so the heel height is not that big of a problem because it will balance you out.

What Guys Said 4

• I think they look great together, why not get them with a lower heel? Or maybe get a flat heel, not a platform, they don't make you look as tall. For the color, black would look good, it suits jeans perfectly.

If you don't want to try that, go for some flats, there are tons of styles out there. Suede flats look really nice :)

• Just go with converse

• what about these: link

• Sorry, I disagreed , but meant to AGREE ...those are great

• Just go for 3" heels like the ones in the picture then, together they look nice already.

What Girls Said 10

• Hey there!

So I saw you commented on an answer that you have a larger shoe size. So you defiantly want to avoid big high heeled shoes, which will make you look taller, make your feet look bigger, and maybe even make you look a tad intimidating.

So, my advise is to wear peep toes, which make your feet look a little smaller, when its the right fit, and they don't add to your height. Something in the line of these:

link link link

Although, any style, color & accessory goes, whatever you like should be fine with jeans.

If you do want a bit of a heal, then I still think you should stick with peep toes. Either wedges or short heels will work, like these wedges:

link link

Or these heels:

link link link

These heels and wedges aren't too high, so they won't make you look too tall, and will probably just flatter your legs. Again, the color, style and accessories are really up to you...

I hope this helped a bit!

• Oh my gosh, I'm sorry! The links got screwy...Wow. I'll try and send them again :)

• I would definitely go for heels, with your height it would look amazing.ooOOoo especially if they have a spiked heel! Since you are concerned about your foot looking large I would suggest a round toe shoe. These generally make the foot look smaller. I am not sure what your style is but here are some options that are less than $100.

link

link

link

Or if you prefer something a little warmer...

link

• it depends on the style you are going for. and the shirt you will be wearing. If you are going for a more casual look, I'd recommend cute ballet flats, but if you are trying to dress it up, I'd say stiletto width heels, but shorter, and in a bright color or sparkly. Probably peep-toe like this one: link

• I'd probably go for a strappy sandal heel because the bottom of the jeans are a little baggy/gathered, adding to the bulk so you don't really want pumps to emphasise this. If it's much more fitted on you around your ankles pumps are fine. I think cream/beige/nude/red ones would look great... well, especially red. ;)

- Red shiny pumps (kitten heel would be good) or a strappy heel.

• Well, price range? Shoe size?

• I wear size 10 (yes huge...so I don't want shoes that make my feet look larger). I am looking for something under $100.

• ok I got you... try peep toe wedges...those shoes that you posted run smaller on bigger feet. I wear a size 8..but I fit a 10 in the ones you posted. link

• Flats .heels-wedges are easier to walk in.high top shoes or the converse/vans style

• something like these maybe ... link

• Since you are 6 ft, I would recommend cute flat. You will be less intimidating to approach.

• The shoes in the picture.

• What she said ^^