Girls, How tall does your man HAVE to be in order for you to date him?

Girls place a lot of important in height, so what is the cut off point for you?

For the record, I'm 5'9 :P

Most Helpful Girl

• Height doesn't matter to me in the slightest, and I'm 5'3. I've fancied guys that have been 5'4, 5'11, 6'1... :)

• When did you fancy the guy that was 5'4"? Was he on his knees or was it back in elementary school? =P

• Ha ha. We were 14 actually :p

• hehe well close enough. =D

What Girls Said 28

• I don't really care ...I'd 'like' him to be at least as tall but what would be the cap?

Hmm...I've never thought about that..7ft would be crazy tall..I don't think I've met anyone that tall before.

I wouldn't care if he was a little shorter either...

I'm 5'7...and no guy shorter than me has every wanted me :s haha

Just tall guys :1

• I'm 5ft 4, the shortest guy I've ever had an interest in was about 5ft8 although I have once deliberately showed no interest in a very good looking guy mostly because of his height, he was 5ft4 or below though. I tend to go for guys that are 5ft10+, although I've realized 6ft2+ guys might be a bit too tall for me.

• There's no rule! I for one like the guy to be a bit taller than me but I have dated shorter guys no big deal:)

• I'm 5"4.5 and I dated a guy that was 5"4 for 5 years and I loved him so I didn't care but now that we're not together I would prefer to never date a shorter guy again. 5"6 and below is too short. 5"7-5"9 is acceptable. 5"10-6"1ish is awesome. Over that is unchartered territory and a little daunting lol It sounds like I'm shallow but I'm just answering the question! My boyfriend now is about 6"0 and it's perfect.

• I used to say the same height as me, but I guess I don't really care that much. This guy I used to like that moved away came back and I just now realized how short he was or much taller I've gotten and I'm barely 5" 2'. I pretty sure he's at least 4 " 8 lol.

• Preferably, taller than me (I'm 5'3"), but not so tall that I look like a child next to him. I think my boyfriend is 5'10"--when I met him, I always said I like guys who are 6' or taller. So, he doesn't HAVE to be a particular height.

• i have no requirement, tall girls cannot be picky, especially when short bi!ches take all the tall guys but preferable over 5'8 (my height), ideally over 6'2.

• 5'10" and taller. I'm 5'10" personally and I just can't date shorter. I prefer guys around 6'2" but any guy taller than me has a chance.

• He has to be at least 5'4"... but I prefer 5'8" - 5'10"

• My height or taller is fine. I'm not picky. I'm only 5'2, so my only requirement is that he doesn't remind me of Danny DeVito. But anything over 6'0 might be intimidating.

• I'm 5'5" so 5'6" or taller

• Taller than me. I'm 5'8

• I love a guy 6 feet tall, but as long as he's not shorter than me, I'm happy. I'm 5'6 myself, and may have grew to 5'7 since recorded 3years ago...lol

• he doesn't HAVE to be a certain height, just tall enough to see over my head (which isn't hard to do because I'm only 5'2).

• He has got to be at least a little taller than me

• As long as he's taller than me..which would be around 5'6.

• A guy's height is not a make-or-break factor, but I would *prefer*a guy who's as tall or taller than me, so around 5'8 (which means you're fine ;p).

• Must be taller than me. I'm 5'4 so it's not hard haha.

• I'm only 5 so its really not hard to be taller than me haha

• im on the tall side for women, I'm 5'8" so I would say at least 5'11" or 6' as the minimum

• At least 5'9, so that I'm not towering over him if I wear heels.

• Just a tad taller than me, so 5'6 or 5'7 is the minimum.

• im 5'7 barefoot and 5'11 in heels so I do need a guy to be taller than me in heel. cut off point is 6'2. The last guys I was into were 6'6 and 6'5 and my current boyfriend is 6'2

• Taller than me :)

• Tallness is really attractive so anyone under my height of 5" 9 is a no no

• At least 6'

• 5'6 the same height as me

• I'm 5'6 and I've dated guys who are 5'6-6'7. Not saying I WOULDN'T date a guy who was shorter than me, just that the experience has never presented itself to me, as most guys are taller than I am. So few guys are under 5'6, in proportion to the general population of guys (at least where I'm from ... not sure about everywhere else), that the chances of me being really into a guy shorter than that would probably be low for other determining factors. I see, too often, that short guys blame all of their dating luck on their height, when, in fact, it can be something else that makes an individual girl not interested in him.

• i'm not good with judging what a person's height is, but ideally anything that looks to be around 5'11.

What Guys Said 5

• Well looks like I am in trouble here.

• This is why being 6'1 is awesome.

• Jesus, I'm 5'7 and I thought I was alright. But that's why I go for Spanish chicks, they're short.

• Who says we tall guys would have you? =P

• Heightist brigade - GO!