High waisted shorts? Yay or nay?

I personally really like them. Love how they make my butt look lol. Mine aren't really too high and they're usually jean shorts. was wondering how guys like them?

link

My link may not hve worked so if it didn't please look up

"High waisted jean shorts"

0|0
11|9

Most Helpful Guy

• They make everyone look worse. Some women look good enough naturally they still look pretty good. This is what's referred to as 'hard to pull off'.

3|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Some girls look good in them but I find that it creates the illusion of a very short midsection, which can look strange, especially if the girl doesn't have a long torso to begin with.

1|0
    0|0
  • High waisted skirts look really nice, but I'm not sure about the shorts

2|0
    0|0
  • *2 thumbs up*

1|0
    0|0
  • Nay

Never a fan

2|0
    1|0
  • Definatly yes. oh H*** yes hun.

2|0
    0|0
  • Not really.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I like high waisted shorts, but for some reason I do not like the jean ones at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Those shorts? Yes.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• High waisted shorts? Yay or nay?

In my opinion

Yay if you're average/thin

Nay if you're overweight/obese

was wondering how guys like them?

Generally guys don't seem to have a taste in gal's fashion only caring if the gal looks attractive.

0|0
    2|0
    • I actually disagree. If a certain kind of outfit really turns them of or makes their body look funny they will care.

• I'm a girl that likes girls and if they're worn right they're def hot.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah

2|0
    0|0
  • yay!

1|0
    0|0
  • Yay x10

1|0
    0|0
  • Yay :)

1|0
    0|0
  • YAAAAAY!

1|0
    0|0
  • Nay.

High waist jeans (if worn correctly, with a nice body): yay, shorts: nay.

0|2
    0|0
    • Really? Hmm I feel like high waisted jeans kind of just look momish.

• Show All
    • Well now I'm seeing them differently haha. Yes sounds very nice just a little too sophisticated for my taste. But yeah sounds great for a job interview or something along those lines.

• Yeah, I see jeans in general as more "feminine" or "womanly" whereas shorts are "girlish". :)

• Id wear them if I could pull it off

0|0
    0|0
  • They look great just make sure you have some sort of tanktop/shirt to tuck into them. Any girl could pull it off. Like with anything you just need to have good taste in clothes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like em.too

0|0
    0|0