Guys oppinions on natural hair!

Guys of all races and ages... I wear my hair natural (Im black so its tighly curled and fluffy) most of the time, do guys like that?

link this texture mixed with link this length and styled like link

Most Helpful Guy

• My fiancee is black african, I have only seen her natural hair once in between weaves. I would love to be able to run my fingers through her natural hair. I have seen a phot of her with longer natural hair and wowwwwww. I really don't get why black women have weaves, plaits and even wigs. Natural hair on a black woman is beautiful. (She is having dreads now, so should see it natural soon!)

• aww you should tell her! And iv never had the fake hair but I permed for forever but now I just blow and straighten sometimes, and I can never tell which one guys like better...

What Guys Said 4

• I liked the style pic

• thanks I wear it like that alot!

• I prefer girls (and guys) that use what they have and make it work. Same goes for pubic hair.

• So au naturel ha ha thanks for your help!

• If you're cute and a nice person it looks great if you're a bitch your hair couldn't matter less. I like all hair styles as long as they keep it natural. I hate girls with curly hair straightening or straight hair curling.

• awesome wish all guys thought like you!

• I think that natural hair is great.

What Girls Said 4

• Don't try to change your hair for guys because if you haven't already noticed,certain types of guys will hit on you than when you have your hair straightened..If you love wearing your hair natural then do it and don't worry about guys because they're going to like you anyways.

• a lot of girls I see are going natural and they look cute. a lot of them are not single either

• i find that white men love natural hair on black women and black men are indifferent.

• I felt like black guys usually either love it or hate it and white guys seem to like it... play with it but I'm not sure if they like it, like find it attractive haha...Thanks for your help!

• haha yea that's what I noticed as well. my boyfriend is white and he loves natural hair and afros on women. he thinks its so cute but black men do tend to either love or hate it

• Ive asked this before and they don't care