Girls, which type of neck do you find more attractive on a guy, skinny or thick?

Skinny:

1) link

2) link

3) link

4) link

5) link

Thick:

1) link

2) link

3) link

4) link

5) link

You can list any specific links that you like. I'm aware there's a variety of neck sizes but want to focus on these two sizes. If you could, please explain your preference.

• Skinny
  • Thick
  • See results

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 20

• I personally think that it really depends on the rest of his body.

I don't think a really buff guy with a tiny neck looks proportionate.

Nor do I think a small, lanky guy with a think neck looks proportionate.

So, overall, depends on the shape of the guy as a whole.

• Some guys have thick necks and they arnt fat . That would be my type of neck.

• Regular medium sized

• i like it when its in between lol not too thick, not too thin lol some of those pics looked creepy

• The in between :S

• I notice necks and I know for sure that I don't like necks that are too thick. Somehow those thick necks don't look as strange as the skinny necks you have linked (didn't notice skinny necks on guys face-to-face because they were always proportionate to their build/frame). Overall I'd pick the first link of thick as the brink, no thicker please.

• Skinny, it gives the illusion of a longer neck. With a thick neck, if it's not long in itself, it tends to look like you kind of have no neck, which is unappealing.

• Why is a very short/no neck unappealing? Isn't it in contrast to the longer, slimmer necks of girls? Won't it make him look more manlier, and thus more appealing?

• It's because a long neck always makes one look taller. Just like long legs, etc. So thus a short/no neck would make one look shorter than he might actually be. Not to say that all people feel this way about short necks, but for me they don't appeal aesthetically.

• I don't prefer either, what about medium sized? ...

• Skinny

• Wow, I've never really noticed the difference until you pointed it out.. This can't be unseen anymore XD

And I'd go for skinny just because. :)

• I prefer skinny necks like the second picture. I've nothing against a bit of thickness too but not too much like in the 5 pictures

• Skinny, although I don't mind if it's a little thick. As long as it looks well and suits the rest of his body, that's all that really matters.

• Somewhere between what you would consider as "skinny" and "thick".

• I Love link 5 [skinny]! He's super hot!

I'd also choose 5 for the one.

• Skinny and if thick not that extreme!

Thick: link two is...

• Skinny. He has to look like he has a neck and not just a head on top of shoulders.

• Why is a very short/no neck unappealing? Well-developed muscles can do this. Isn't it in contrast to the longer, slimmer necks of girls? Won't it make him look manlier, and thus more appealing?

• The bigger the muscles the manlier huh?

• I like a guy with a some meat on his bone..

• Where are the guys with necks that are in between?

• i choose thick because with the skinny necks it just looks like their heads can't be supported properly by their necks and just in general remind me of bobble heads. I love giving hickeys, licking and sucking on guys necks. so, more neck equals more fun? and it just looks manlier.

• skinny.

What Guys Said 1

• My neck is fat as hell lol, never thought if it was good or bad. Guess the results say bad.. hmm 0_o

• Your neck is fine, you have nothing to worry about

• haha thanks :) I don't know if my pictures on my profile even show it but my neck is like 16 and a half inches lol