So my outfit for tomorrow

Just wondering if I should wear high waisted polka dot shorts (black&white) with a white shirt or black shirt?..would it look weird or is it a cute style? I'm short and curvy

Most Helpful Girl

• When you say curvy do you mean hip-to-waist-ratio-wise or fat (sorry)? If it's just ratio, go for it, if it's fat you might want to rethink, it emphasizes the fat at the tummy if you do but it can still look great and I do like that style, actually for some odd reason I like it on bigger girls too, more than slim ones. Yeah, it would look cute.

As for a white or black shirt, perhaps whatever goes better with your skintone.

What Guys Said 2

• I think it's a great style. I have always loved black and white combos.

• You should go with the black shirt.

What Girls Said 5

• Sounds sweet, wear a black top though. Will contrast well with the black dots on the shorts.

• I think that's a cute style. But are the shorts more black or white? If they're more black, wear white, if they're more white, vice versa.

• Sounds cute. The shirt should be the same color as the polka dots.

• If the dots are white wear a black shirt

• I like the style I'd wear it with a black shirt