Are these too short for jogging??

i go jogging every morning with either my dog or with friends ... they said my shorts were short and so did my parents but my dog has no issue LOL ... so what did you think

link

• Yes
  • No
  • Idk
i maybe should have wrote I live in germany and I jog in the fields ... not where there are cars and children where I go there are only people who are jogging ... but thanks for the comments :D

Most Helpful Girl

• Just a tad, a little bum cheek there.

What Guys Said 7

• Yes they are too short for jogging, but they'd be just right for a big sweaty wedgie.

• i don't wear underwear so don't think I can get a wedgie from those LOL

• No, I think perhaps not. Intriguing information though!

• i see girls wearing shorts like these for jogging. they're definitely attention grabbing tho if you don't mind.

• If you have the body to wear it, go for it. If you're fat, then please don't. Maybe you're friends...if they are heavier, are just jealous.

• .. I can assure you I barely have any fat on my body ... besides my bum LOL

• let's see...where's your pics?

• you have to add me .. but I really don't put them up of my body ... I'm scared that if I every search for a job they will look me up ... clearly you have no problem with this :)

• They are just perfect! Makes my tongue hard! Work it girl!

• Depends, do you want to have guys staring at your ass/legs while you run?

• i guess they are kinda short

• Too short? Nope, they're fine.

What Girls Said 7

• They are short, but it depends how you feel about it. If it annoys you that people say they are too short, then change them, but if you don't care, then just wear them.

• no I don't care I jog really fast and since my dog pulls me I need something that isn't being caught in between my legs so I got those and I love them ... I went back and bought 6 more for everyday of the week LOL

• Hahahaha I'm the only girl who said no... they cover your but and I hate baggy shorts when running. I've seen much worse... as long as it's comfortable. I personally wouldn't wear them because I would feel they were too short, but go ahead, it's your body lol.

• Girl, wear what you like :)

• if you have the body for it, and that's in your own opinion (don't let anyone tell you what you can't wear ;) ) and your comfortable with showing your body like that then by all means wear them :D

• yeah I have the body for it not like your though I wish I had a shape like that I have a sporty shape you know abs and stuff and I like it but I would prefer curves :( ... but I guys I have to deal with it :/ ... thanks though :D

• kinda short I think :)

• well, yeah they're pretty short, unless you don't mind showing your butt to the public.

just keep in mind that there may be kids around. I don't think parents would like them to see other people's half uncovered rear ends.

• i live out next to fields and there are no children there only people jogging etc.

• There a little tight and short... this question is a also little irrelevant though.