Do beautiful people have higher expectations than everybody else?

I mean does a good looking woman, want a good looking man too?Who is also very well established and has a very good personality? Nothing less?

Most Helpful Girl

• Do beautiful people have higher expectations than everybody else?

Doubtful at seems most people want an attractive partner that's well established and has a very good personality. Most likely beautiful people are more likely to stick to their expectations than everybody else.

I mean does a good looking woman, want a good looking man too? Who is also very well established and has a very good personality? Nothing less?

Most likely as it seems to be what most gals want regardless of their looks.

What Girls Said 4

• If they're used to getting a lot of attention from good looking guys I'm sure they could well and truly desire a good looking man but I'm sure there are those who do not mind (to that extent) how a guy looks because of his genetics. :P

The rest they can desire just like everyone else. It's possible that they might not have a good upbringing/experience to know the difference or know what's good for them and in this case won't really know what a good personality is (or has a fairytale version with the perks of attaining benefits without being anyone really besides a beautiful [outward appearance usually] person) so they'd probably expect less than usual or have unrealistic expectations of how things should work/be.

• Erm well the first thing that attracts people to one another is physical, you don't know someone's personality when you first meet do you?

So girls and guys will always initially go for people they find physically attractive.

• People say I am good looking, I'd think of myself as cutesy at best, but I do have high standards in a mate. But not like most people. I have a strong moral sense so my boyfriend needs it too. I also must date a nerdy guy, and he needs to be loving to put up with my depression/anxiety episodes I get time to time. Looks wise I don't care. I've been into cute, hot, average, un attractive people. I dated a boy once not up to my standards and it didn't last long.

• Sex is important to me in a relationship so I have to be physically attracted to the guy I date. So yes he has to be good looking to me, I don't care if others don't think he is good looking. Our personalities have to be compatible so personality matters too. I don't care if he is well established or not.

What Guys Said 4

• Of course! Why would anyone sell themselves short? It's like asking if a person with an advanced degree expects to get paid more than a high school dropout. Of course he does! Would he settle for a job at McD's paying $7 an hour? Probably not.

Same thing for hot people, cool people, rich people, famous people, etc. when it comes to getting sex partners. They're looking to score someone in their league who appeals to whatever it is that they like.

• i think from my experience beautiful women just want a man. aggressive about what they want and lives life as such. cause there probably so tired of being drooled on an want to be sweeped off there feet.

• It's hard to find someone that is great looking, with a great personality... You have to have some flexibility if you don't want to be a lonely soul. =P Yes, I'd say good looking people have higher standards, mainly because when people are on your level they treat you normally; that's comforting. When you are better looking, many people puppy dog you and try to suck up; It can be kind of annoying.

• Everyone wants that, but desirable people don't have to settle.