What makes someone beautiful beyond looks?

For me I think the answer is innocence and I don't mean just never having had intercourse. I mean a sort of innocence in everything. I don't mean like a naive ignorance of everything but just like a sort of personality of innocence and youth. That kind of "untouched by the world" feeling. Someone who comes off as pure in the good way.

I'm just going through all the images I have of a beautiful person from literature and film. My go to image right now is Saoirse Ronan in a film like Lovely bones. All beautiful people have this sort of purity I think.

What do you all think of my answer?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• I guess its different for everyone...I'm with my first boyfriend now, sort of a late bloomer I guess and he respects that I'm a virgin and all I hope that's not the reason that he wants to be with me though...he was my first kiss too so I really am hoping that innocence isn't what one thinks is solely beautiful. Personally I like how visual said Self-control, I think that's a better way, its nice to find someone who isn't a slave to love and passion.

• Good answer

I think beautiful beyond looks also comes through actions as well as having a natural light or the feel you get from them.

:)

• Self control and purity.

I like your answer.

• i agree with you. there's that kind of beauty, as well as the selfless kind. my pediatrician growing up was so beautiful to me. she was so sweet and attentive, she went above and beyond what was required of her job title. I don't know how, she just always made me feel special lol.

• Beyond looks, is always personality! Of Course. :]!

• just their presence or the kind of air they have.

• Sense of humor

• apparently I look innocent, because every guy I talk to assumes I'm a virgin and assumes I'm a prude...

• That doesn't have to be a bad thing.

• usually seems like the guys take it as a bad thing...

What Guys Said 2

• interesting. we can say a woman is beautiful by her look but its only logical reason - her eyes, her hair, her body, her legs, etc. she only makes us turned on. and its only sex appeal. so its only limited by appearance. but there is a woman who makes you think she is beautiful more than just sex appeal. an intuitive feeling that makes you think she is more special than other women although they are all beautiful.

• I say how they live their life.