Is natural blond hair ugly?

I don't know if this is true, but I think fake blondes are much more preferable than natural ones. What do you think about it? When fake blond enters the room all eyes follow her. But when natural blond comes in, no one even notice her.

Personally I don't have anything against fake blondes (or any other hair color), but it makes me sad that they get more attention and fame for something what we have naturally and people find ugly on us. isn't it pity?

Ancient people loved natural blondes and they were wearing blond wigs. Natural blondes inspired others to find out right way how to bleach their dark hair. And nowadays are natural blondes consider as ugly in a comparison to fake ones. I don't want to be rude to fake blondes, I just want to find out why their fake hair, that everyone can get, are for people prettier and rare.

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol I think your being a bit dramatic, blond hair really doesn't make that big of a difference for 99% of guys period. And if your saying guys pick up on fake or real blond and reject the real blonds your mistake. Hair color is something maybe a couple of seconds of thought are put into, no one would reject someone over their hair color and surely not whether its a real or fake hair color. Your saying natural blonds are considered ugly? If its on an ugly girl sure but if a natural blond is hotter then a girl who died her hair blond then no the girl with naturally blond hair is not ugly. If two girls were the same attractiveness and one had naturally blond and the other died blond I think it would come down to personality because no one would make the call on whether its natural or fake...

• but I am not talking about look and body, just about hair color. People said natural hair is ugly and especially blond, so I want to know why.

• I know, no difference for you. but there are also other persons :)

• haha I've never heard my buddys say oh sh*t man she has fake blond hair that's so fine. or dude she has natural blond hair, f*** that... hell when judging a chick her color rarely even comes up and I chill with a diverse group of dudes so I can say that 90% of guys don't care

What Guys Said 9

• Natural blond is really the only blond I'm attracted to. I don't have much of anything AGAINST it unless you also regularly tan. Then you give off the vibe that you're just trying to be like everyone else. I'm not gonna lie.

Don't get the wrong idea when I say this, but the only blondes I've ever met who meet the "dumb blonde" stereotypes have been fake blondes. And basically every natural blond I've met has been brilliant. I obviously don't draw conclusions from this. I just bring it up when people mention the stereotype. It's like, "Okay, but I've never met a natural blond who actually fits that stereotype."

• I've only ever met one "dumb blonde" but this was in a private school in 7th grade. She didn't get any jokes. I think it has more to do with her being in private school personalty. I also thought her innocence was attractive.

• Ugh I hate fake blondes. Especially girls who think they can 'change' their genetic hair color and say they're 'brunettes' when they really are blondes or that they are 'gingers' but really aren't.

I've dirty blond hair, I used to have very blond hair when I was a kid. I seriously think natural blondes are better. Girls with dyed hair is such a turn off.

• Fake in general is usually worse, at least that's how I see it. I've always found natural beauty to be far more stunning then caked on makeup and silicon boobs. Even if according to society you're worse off without makeup and such, when it comes down to it, most guys, or at least guys you actually want to be with, will appreciate your unaltered state way more.

• You gotta be totally insane to say something like that!

• "When fake blond enters the room all eyes follow her. But when natural blond comes in, no one even notice her. " -

it's because fake blondes also wear a huge layer of make-up, they always have their hair done, clothes done, and so on - and THAT is what makes other eyes following her, not her hair color.

The chances are that a random natural blond girl is not high-maintenance thus she doesn't attract extra-attention.

• You see my point.

• THIS! I agree!

• no nautral is better, you can tell when a girl has fake blond hair 90% of the time.

• I like natural blond girls they are pretty, I see some girls who died there hair blond & I still find them pretty:0

• Fake blondes are usually trashy. So maybe trashy people get more heads to turn but I doubt it. It is more likely that a fake blond will be wearing something trashy as well thus making more people look.

• Is natural blond hair ugly? Nope. It's nice.

• No, it is not. So, many people dye their hair nowdays (especially girls) that it seems hard to tell who actually has their natural hair color. (unless their hair is blue,lol) So, I would like that you have kept your natural hair color, especially since natural blondes and redheads are impossible to find. From looking at your pictures, it seems like you would have guys lined up around the house waiting to talk to you.

• Your very pretty by the way. Those pics of you are lovely.

• timemachine :)

• Really? You have lovely skin by the way.

What Girls Said 9

• If natural blond was ugly, people wouldn't be dying their hair blond. Think about that. If one gets more attention than the other it has more to do with the way that person holds themselves, the way they dress, make themselves up than whether their hair is natural or not.

Personally, as a natural blond, I've always had people comment on how nice my hair color is and how much they prefer it to someone who has to go to a salon every six weeks and have their hair dyed. I will never dye my hair. It gives me an opportunity to poke fun at all of the women in my family who dye their hair blond in an effort to have the same color as mine,

• I don't see how natural blond can be considered ugly per say. But from personal experience I can say that my natural hair color (which is a dirty blond) doesn't look good when I leave it just natural. It looks dull. I rather get highlights or color it. Some of my friends back in high school also had natural blond hair that also tended to look dull because the color sorta faded into a very dark blondish color. Tthey all ended up eventually coloring their hair too to make their color come out more. It all comes down to what color blond your hair is naturally I think. Some naturally blond colors can look amazing but sometimes it can look dull (like mine) and that really dresses your entire look down. Hair color is a big factor. I see changes in how people look at me just by coloring my hair or wearing a different style.

• I don't think natural blond hair is ugly. In Belgium it isn't like that when a fake blond girl passes by she gets more attention than a natural blond girl. But here when people wanna go blond, they tend to go for the white blond, so you see it's fake. I'm not too keen on that haircolor just because I know what kind of people dye their hair like that. I'm not saying it's like that everywhere, but it is like that where I live.

What I do think is a pity is that people still make fun of red hair, come on, that's a gorgeous haircolor! That I don't get.

• red hair is really nice color and people are just jealous when they see long wavy red hair :)

• I don't think that's it, anyone can be a show-stopper in a room, be her blond, brunette, or a redhead (natural or dyed in any case) if she's got the confidence, looks, and style that brings the attention towards her. Hair color really doesn't do much with beauty besides the fact that blond and red hair usually automatically draws attention because of the bright color and how its rare in most places.

Now no where have I heard anything about natural blondes being ugly...especially since again hair color really can determine beauty...its more of a face symmetry thing, having the right face shape and features that compliment one another, and of course the desired hourglass figure. Now if you want to talk about some fake blondes getting the attention maybe it has more to do with they probably care a lot about the way they look and put effort to looking beautiful (again some) and if the blond hair doesn't suit their skin tone they probably aren't the ones you're talking about. These are women that now what makes them look good, hair, clothes, make-up, etc. And again goes for anyone really blond, brunette, redhead (fake or not).

• What? No, natural blond hair is pretty.

Fake blondes only get that kind of attention if they have a beautiful face, hot body, are wearing heavy makeup or revealing clothes.

If a natural blond is average looking, she will get average attention.

It's not all about the hair color imho.

• I like natural blond colored hair.

• No natural blondes tend to have highlights which I think looks better than plain one toned hair

• Not at all, I love natural colors.

• I prefer brunette hair but a TRUE blond is so nice! Same goes for RED hair. I don't know where it is you're looking that you see that everyone prefers fakes. o_0 How Odd.