Should I shave my head?

I'm thinking about cutting my hair off. I have ugly hair. All my girl friends says no but I think that's because they are so used to see me with hair. What do you think?

Please take the time to click on my profile picture to make it bigger so you see :) Thanks a lot

Most Helpful Girl

• You know,I'm so tired of questions like this. Should I shave my head? Should I break up with my girlfriend/boyfriend?

I don't know. Only YOU can decide that.

Not trying to be a bitch,but we can't make the decision for you.

What Girls Said 6

• You hair looks OK to me, but you should fix it how you like it.

Maybe try a new haircut in the future to see if you like it. If not, you can always grow it out.

But I don't know about shaving it off straight away. That seems kinda extreme.

• if you really want to shave it, and you think it would look good. but to be honest, I feel there are few guys that looks good with a shaved head, its personally a turn on for me if a guy takes care of his hair and has a nice haircut. I think your hair looks fine! just get it styled, maybe a little shorter than is now :)

• Yes, it will suit you but you'll probably look a little rougher. Just make it really short, it'll look better on you than a skin head for awhile.

• I don't think you should shave it, I like your hair, it compliments you well.

• Don't shave it

• Don't shave it but also don't style it like that. Style it up

What Guys Said 4

• When I was 16 I completely shaved my head and then I cemented those little wooden towel holders you always see in bathrooms to each side of my noggin. Check it out!

• I'm not a fan of shaved heads, but I am also not a fan of the way you currently style your hair. It looks a little emo. But, I have the same problem when I am growing my hair out, usually it looks like ass when it gets about the length that you have it now so I might suggest styling it differently (so it doesn't cover your eyes like that) or wearing caps. Anyway, I think long hair is pretty cool so I vote let it grow out more since you've already let it grow all this time.

• no man not at all you look good in hair

• Do it! 5 star question!