Why do some women get hair over their lips and on their hands?

I have noticed the presence of hair over the lips and hands and legs of some women

Most Helpful Girl

• It's normal to get hair .. women have a certain of testosterone too , it's their duty to remove it too .. so the correct question would be " why don't women remove their hair" .. and well the answer is , they are either not concerned about their hygiene or they simply consider it good looking.. there are other reasons too , like pain for example .. or health issues like allergies.. it could be a lot of things :)

What Girls Said 8

• Dude you're over 45 and you're really asking this question.

• Because women are humans and body hair is normal for our species.some people have more or less body hair than others, but these women stand out because most women remove their body hair.

• as the wise jimmy pop said-''you and me baby ain't nothing but mammals''. humans are meant to have hair on most of their bodies.

• What do you mean?

• It's all in their genes. Learned about it in biology class

• um... don't think those girls can help it?

• probably hormonal imbalance or too much testosterone.

• Umm almost all women naturally have hair that cover like 98% of their body. Why are you just now reaching this conclusion?

What Guys Said 3

• girls get hair everywhere, exept maybe their palms and under their feet. It's just that they grow Vellus hair on most places, which creates the illusion of hairlessness.

With age women start to produce more testoterone and thus their hair get thicker and harder and thus more visible. Some girls also naturally have thicker darker hair

• A girl I went out with waxes once a week to prevent that. Asian women seem to be the exception, but most women get hair on the arms and lips...they just wax it often enough for it not to be noticeable.

• I honestly do not mind a girl with hairy arms or legs not to much into the beird thing but lip hair I really like I don't know why but I find it to be really sexy because everybody may not like it but there's some who does