Breast size does it matter?? really??

just wanted to know would you not date a girl or even have anything with her because she has small boobs?

Updates:
question if most guys here say they prefer smaller boobs why are those sex girls and playboy bunny chicks all having big boobs

0|0
1|12

Most Helpful Guy

• Breast size issue for women is like Pen*s size issue for men.

It doesn't matter.

0|0
    0|0
    • never thought of it that way

What Guys Said 11

• I guess it matters to some, some guys are just attracted a lot easier to girls with bigger boobs... boobs are boobs and that's the way the cookie crumbles.

In the end however, it doesn't matter because he won't say "hey I found this really amazing girl that I'm attracted to but her boobs are to small so I won't date her or even speak to her"

0|0
    0|0
  • I won't have anything to do with big boobs.

To answer your update question, playboy is run by hugh hefner who likes big boobs. I don't. I don't buy playboy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Funny you ask if a guy wouldn't be interested because she has small boobs because I wouldn't be interested if her boobs were too big.

0|0
    0|0
    • @ your update, those girls are all fake, I want a girl next door type girl!

• As long as theyre natural. Love all serve all

0|0
    0|0
  • Unless she was smaller than me, no I can't say as that would ever happen. While I admit to liking larger breasts, when I'm with a girl, I'm just happy to be with her, and can have fun with whatever size she has.

0|0
    0|0
  • My motto is "more than a handful is a waste". Large breasts are way overrated and only get saggy with age. Personally, I prefer a woman with small breasts (B-cup max. or just plain titless)...I'd be the happiest guy in the world to have a flat-chested girlfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • no?!

it doesn't matters.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like big breast a lot because I can touch them lots

0|0
    0|0
  • I probably would not be attracted to a curvy girl with big boobs but I don't have a minimum. A healthy proportional girl who essentially flat can be quite attractive. The perfect size dor me is B.

0|0
    0|0
    • AHH did you type B ... that's me ;D

• Well then. Welcome to one man's perfection.

• Does breast size matter? To me, no.

0|0
    0|0
  • All guys are different. I personally wouldn't date a girl who's boobs are too big, I prefer smaller boobs.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• size isn't matter.important is breasts to be safe and pleasurable.

0|0
    0|0