Dressing for body shape ? Girls!

Soo I didn't know and wasn't sure what my body type was so I had someone help me it turns out I am a cello wish is a mix between a pear and an hourglass . I'm trying to find tips on dressing for my shape do any of you ladies know or have thos body shape ?

examples of this shape are Beyonce and J lo. Thanks :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Funny how the one girl that is always insulting insulted you. She is a "special" girl. I knew if she answered this question she would jump on you and say you don't have J Lo's or Beyonce's body. Ignore her and don't be nice to her as you already have. Your body is fine and if you think it looks similar to theirs then it does.

• Thanks :D no need to insult lol but I am Puertorican so I do have the big butt and thighs and all that going on . I actually ask a guy to help me and he said so I look cello when I looked it said they had that body type :P thanks anyways :)

• You are welcome day "P

What Guys Said 4

• well you do not want to look dumpy. so make the curves work for you. do not wear clothes so loose you look larger than you are. push up the boobs. tight in the middle. not sure you height. but maybe stretch out the body length with heels. that's a start.

• link What about a dress like in this video? (the white one)

• Wear longer shorts and cute summer dresses and jeans that show your butt but are not too tight.

• Just was stating a fact and did not try to be insulting to the sweet girl that is always so interested in herself.

• Hahaha who me? xd well if you think it's a fact then OK ! :D

• Well you've just got to accomodate for wider hips/legs, but most dresses will fit you nice.

What Girls Said 3

• Hmm, it doesn't seem like you have a body shape like Beyonce or J. Lo...

I would suggest not wearing anything that is hugging your body.

Light loose flirty dresses would work well... Anything loose by the waist and hips.

A maxi dress works well too with a nice pair of heels.

• i said examples does not mean I have the exact body like them because I am way to short but have that body type oviously its not gonna look like theres. :P I wish lol thanks :D

• damn... that's insulting

• Please, tell me how is that insulting? It's similar to her body shape. Those girls still look good in it.

They made those kind of outfits for a reason, Casanorba.

• Cello?isn't that kind of more of an hourglass shape? Well id say where what looks good on hourglass shapes.dresses.jeans+tshirt or tank and a jacket/cardigan.

• Its a combination of a hourglass and pear the waist is not as define and other things I don't remember much lol . Thanks :)

• I think you should be glad you have a body type like Beyonce and JLo! :) What types of clothes do you feel most comfortable in? Skirts and dresses would look great but I wouldn't go toooo short or it could look kinda trashy and doesn't look flattering at all. Your body type usually looks awesome in the right jeans as they show off your curves in all the right ways. Good luck! :)

• Thanks well I am Puertorican as well as J lo so yeah :) I do love two tone dresses but don't wear dresses and much as I like .Yes I'm trying to find wide leg pants for petite girls cause I am very short. Thanks :)