Ladies where do you like to do your clothes shopping?

my girlfriend is always asking me to pick out clothes for her that I like. I don't mind it, its actually really fun, but I never know where to go. Where do you do your clothes shopping? Any good stores I should look into? Its a long distance relationship so most of the shopping is done online

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 10

• i don't have a specific place I like to go to and plus I design most of the things I wear it'ss just about what caught my attention on another person or magazine or what I visualized wanting/wearing that season then I hunt for the best places with the best price for what I want

• I like modcloth and topshop.

• Ross.forever 21 sometimes

• Go to the mall & go into a store where you see a cute girl going in. If she cute, you would want your girlfriend to be cute. Mostly H&M Mandees Express Victorias secret Armanie Exchange Aldos... just buy something with cloth value

• H&m

• I go to thrift stores usually, but I also shop at H&M and forever 21.

• I shop at Hollister, H&M, Zara, Mango and Victoria's Secret

• i like Ross

• Whichever place that has something that fits and flatters, no one choice, there's not a good range where I am.

What body shape does she have?

A lot of the typical stores have clothes for certain shapes only.

• I like Guess, Victorias Secret, and Express. I don't know if your girlfriend has the same taste as me though. What does she usually wear?

What Guys Said 0