Guys, would you wear it?

Well, first question, do you guys like it if a girl gives you a shirt?

And, if a girl you like would give you one, but you find the design not that nice and/or the size is not that fit for you, would you still wear it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Are we talking about a t-shirt or a shirt (which is a thing with buttons).

Doesn't fit in what way?

What Guys Said 3

• I only wear clothes that I picked out, if we're together I'd wear for her once or twice, if we're not I wouldn't, because I wouldn't feel comfortable, and I would just keep it as something to remember her by, if I throw it out, then I don't like the girl ^_^

• I'd like it, and probably would still give it a shot.

• Id make the best of the odd pattern. An oversized polo or tee will shrink a size (can be stretched back). Too small is a no go as I am a bit tubby and don't want to look like the michelin tire boy.

What Girls Said 1

• Hmmm.

See, I personally wouldn't even feel comfortable giving a guy a piece of clothing unless I knew it fit him properly, whether by him trying it on, or me knowing for sure what his size was.