How should I look nicer than usual today?

My nose is stuffy and my throat is itchy. I'm going to the doctor about checking if I have allergies. But, anyways, I don't feel great. And feel like my look matches.

My hair is medium length. I don't really wear make up. I have a face mask I think I'll use. Do you have any simple how to videos for hairstyles? Maybe wavy or curly.

I'm going to a friend's birthday party later and just feel like looking different. Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• You should wear your favorite outfit too, hopefully it'll make you feel better just by wearing it.

• I'd feel overly attractive if I were to do that. XD Oh well, I'm not much for caring about the way I look. I am wearing something I like. Thanks!

What Guys Said 1

• Mask? O.O ..What do you mean "face mask"? I googled it and I am still not sure..but females do all of this weird sh*t when all they really have to do is smile...and talk to us..(:(:(:

• XD It's a cream you let stay on your face for a while then wash off. It makes your skin feel nice and smooth. You can try it.

I can smile. =)

What Girls Said 2

• 1|0
    • :o make up.

I like her lamp. I'll put something on my lips.

Thanks miss.

• To wave it you could braid damp hair and un braid it when its dry