Sexy purple satin belly top with gold jeans for the club? Yay or nay?

the gold jeans are like this...

link

link

They're dark ,but they have a mild glowing shimmer to them depending on the light :)

The belly shirt looks nearly identical to this...!

link

link

What shoes should I wear with it? What's your opinion of the two together? I need an unique outfit that will showcase my belly dancing and hip rolling...Thanks :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• The jeans are quite cool.

The top is definitely a bit "daring" because its so tiny. If you're bold enough to wear that, go for it! :)

Otherwise, goes for a less revealing belly shirt, that shows enough middriff to show your belly and hip motion skills.

• THANK YOU.

• Keep in mind that I'm not disagreeing. I'm simply saying that outfit you want to wear is for the bold that are prepared for people to show their dislike.

I would never deter a female from wearing revealing clothing! ;-)

Abt the top...there are tops that go just above the navel, if you wanted a more conservative belly showing top. I suppose most females aren't as bold as you! :)

P.S. feel free to friend request me if you want

• LOL! well, disagreement or not, you were very respectful in your answer and it's very much appreciated :)

The club is hot! It always gets hot in there and feels like it's 90 degrees! Plus hip rolling and belly dancing doesn't have the same effect when I have on a dress or flowy top so I don't see why not show some skin. Most of the girls there will have on tight, itty bitty dresses and have their breasts popping out so if anything, I'm showing skin in a less revealing way

• yes purple over gold for the win

• Yes, that would be unique.

• Sexy purple satin belly top with gold jeans for the club? Yay.

What Girls Said 6

• I'd say no because I don't like the look of the top but if you like it then why not.

The pants are fine.

• Pants are really cool,cute. Top no so much. Its a little risque...But I'm sure you can pull it off :) so just do you.

• thanks for not being judgmental, yet explaining your contrast in fashion do's and don'ts lol

• Going for a slutty look, are we? Love the jeans, hate the top.

• lol, no,it's not slutty at all. Perhaps you're just saying that because you couldn't pull off the top yourself? Many girls wear tops and dresses that have their boobs practically popping out. Many girls wear dresses and skirts that have their ass nearly dropping out. Yet a top that exposes your belly, a body part that isn't even viewed to the same sexua extreme as breasts and boobs, is slutty? Lol, jealous much :P

• Besides, you asked for people's opinion, I gave you mine. I didn't ask for a personal attack, so don't give one.

• I asked for people's opinion, not bitchy rudeness. You're not prepared to handle getting bitchy rudeness back? Then don't give it.

• With dark purple or black shoes

• Jeans are alright. must say that's a top very few people can wear to a club without looking like a hoe. Hope you're mostly a flat chested woman.

• Also would suggest you don't go crazy colored on the heels, gold and purple are already a bit much.

• some stilettos/heels and big earrings:) that is a super cute outfit so similar to stuff I wear out:) I think the colors are perfect together