Hair on guys?

ladies,

do guys looks better with long or short hair. curry or straight?

any color? or NO HAIR!

• LONG STRAIGHT
  • LONG CURRY
  • SHORT STRAIGHT
  • SHORT CURRY
  • NO HAIR

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a different kind of girl [but I'm still into guys!] so I pick more on the straight and long side, just not past the neck or shoulders. Also it depends on the guy's face: generally if he has a small and nice face then shorter hair but a rounder face longer and def straight hair.

What Girls Said 26

• I like short and straight hair on guys. It looks cuter on them. but everyone has their own preference

• how long is long? I like emo hair on guys =] and that's considered long by boy standards. if he can even come close to putting his hair in a pony tail, then it is FAR too long.

• I like'em all except the bald ones! lol...

• I don't like a guys hair (that I'm dating) to be past his shoulders, it's just weird for me. if he's just a friend, it's fine...but I wouldn't want someone I'm dating to have longer hair than me, and I ususally keep mine about shoulder length. Anything shorter than shoulder lenth and taken care of, I'm fine with.

• I don't pay too much attention to hair, but I think short curly hair is adorable :]

• I love guys with long hair although not every guy looks good with it. I don't mind it being curly as long as its not poofy and the color doesn't matter to me.

• My guy has the military cut :) It's so very sexy. I could never date a guy with super long hair, it seems to girlie to me. (especially if they straighten it!)

• Heyyy..... :[

• Just because I don't like it doesn't mean that the majority of chicks don't like it. My sister loves guys with long hair, I guess I'm just not down with the trend.

• for me at least buzz cuts/bald is a HUGE turnoff

Long hair is ok

Curly/wavy hair is super cute, cut shorter

link

^ super hot haircut

• long as in...? if it falls to the middle of his ears and is straight. . . :D the hair toss thing is soo cute :D:D otherwise, short, please!

• I've a thing for guys with curls, not long tho. Don't know what it is, I have curly hair tho so maybe it has something to do with that. But tbh it's whatever suits the guy best cause I've seen guys with curly hair and it hasn't suited them.

• Short straight or wavy hair looks awesome. Actually curly too haha. Colors I guess dark blonde, light or dark brown. Long hair doesn't suit everyone but if you can pull it off then I prefer it straight. and not excessively long.

• Def short hair-long hair is for girls. A skinhead or short back and sides are my fave. Any natural colour (dark or fair hair are my faves and some guys look good with blonde hair).

• Why does long hair have to be just for girls??

• I get on with your way of thinking. Many girls feel more feminine with short-haired guys. That's the fact.

• link

this is perfect to me! any guy looks hot like this!

• I like a guy with long hair and either straight or curly. It's so cute when they hair toss. ;)

• I love a guy with curly hair. But as long as my guy has enough hair to grab onto I'm satisfied!

• i like some length to hair..hate the buzz cuts and bald.

wavy, 2 inch, 3 inch hair is nice.

• it depends on the girls' type. I loveee guys with short curly brown hair. they're so cutee.

• i usually go 4 short hair but if a guy can pull off a somewhat long style that's pretty hott 2.

• emo hairstyles are hot.

• I WOULD HAV 2SAY SHORT BUT CURLY...OH BRAIDED...

• I like short, straight hair, but short, curly hair is really cute. I love dark brown hair too.

• preferably short and brown, curly or straight doesn't matter

• straight or wavy (like a prince!) and in brown or blond

• it really depends on the guy, what their style and personality's are

• lolz did you meant curly?

• It really doesn't matter to me. As long as you have hair you should be fine. Just don't gel it. yuck

What Guys Said 4

• well if ur overall buff I think short, no hair or militry cut is the best. but I'm not gay but I think ill go with medium long. Get more girls that way I've seen.

• Voted short straight to see the poll.

• I voted no hair so I can see the poll sorry

• SORRY WHITE BOY BLACK GUYS WILL WIN LONG BRAIDS AND DREADS WILL BEAT ALL OF IT LMFAO