GUYS: Girls with glasses...turn on or turn off?

what do you think?

• Turn on
  • Turn off
  • Don't care either way
  • Other?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've yet to meet a girl or woman who's not at least as beautiful/cute/nice/good looking/appetizing/attractive with well chosen glasses as without. Lots of girls actually look better with them.

Who's ever met a girl objecting to wearing sun glasses? They're much more visible than optical glasses, yet everyone accepts them.:D

I can understand that wearing them sporting can be a NO NO (I wear glasses since my 8yrs and broke a lot of them)

• I actually never thought bout the sunglasses/optical glasses comparison til not. its so true.

• IT's because sunglasses are "stylish" and glasses are "nerdy" in popular opinion. But some very hot ladies and gents seem to be changing that, thankfully.

What Guys Said 9

• I'm gonna say don't care either way, because girls with glasses a lot of the time pick the right frames for their face and it does make them look gorgeous. On the other hand I've seen girls who looked just as gorgeous without them.

• It's not the glasses that decide if a person looks good, it's the person wearing them. For example, if Megan Fox (Well, since you're a girl let's say Brad Pitt... in his prime, of course.) was wearing hideous looking glasses and asked you out, would you honestly turn her down?

• I love a girl with glasses ^.^

Then again I think braces are hot as well xD

• I don't really care, lol. I mean, glasses aren't really meant to be "hot", they're to help you see! haha

• I don't mind em last to girls I dated had em.

• Some girls can't and some girls can, not all kinds of glasses look good on girls, the big round glasses make anybody look dorky and the smaller glasses can make some girls look good

• Don't care either way, but sometimes the right glasses on the right girl can be EXTREMELY HOT.

• Don't care either way, however, girls with stylish glasses can really be gorgeous.

• It doesn't affect a woman's attractiveness at all. Look at Lisa Loeb. link

One of the best looking women around, and her glasses are hideous. But who cares.

What Girls Said 6

• I have guy friends and the guy I'm dating tell me ALL the time how hot the glasses are. It could be getting the right glasses though? Apparently mine fuel all kinds of naughty Librarian/ Teacher fantasies. Heaven help me if I put my hair up! :)

• Omg I know how that is I wore my glasses to school once and I had a bunch of boys saying I looked cute or "wow storm you look like a sexy librarian" with awe in his voice

• It really depends if your rocking the glasses then it doens't matter t0o0o much it's all about that personality

• im sure it depends!

• well since I'm a girl, and I'm straight;p, id say it depends on how your face is shaped and what kind of glasses you are wearing and what your style is. it just has to click:]

• It's not important...

• i just care about the personality!