Thoughts on thigh gap?

guys, honestly how much does it bug you if a girl has thicker legs.

Mine aren't fat really, but I'm a dancer and have very strong legs. I get self conscious though when I'm not dancing because so many girls have these thin little legs.

Most Helpful Guy

• Would you like to go on a date? I'm a former hockey player turned runner, and I have thick legs, and we could trade secrets on maintain our wonderfully athletic legs that dominate everything, whether the media admits it or not.

Dancing...hockey...running...man, that kid would probably be an Olympic medalist in any event, wouldn't you agree?

• By the way, I'm not serious about my offer. It was meant to convey how confident you should feel about your body. Being in awesome shape and health is way better than anything else that anyone wants to sell us.

What Guys Said 9

• Couldn't care less. I can honestly say that in all my years of experience with the opposite gender, I have never once looked at a woman and thought "Wow, that's a sexy thigh gap!".

• Bug me? I preferably find thick thighs so hot! I don't see the big deal with thighs with a gap...

• Nice ass, nice figure you're set. Why do so many girls ask about this?

• As long as you have nice legs, I could care less about the thigh gap.

• Since you're a dancer, I think those strong legs are hot.

• it wouldn't bug me. I like an athletic girl.

• I'd never even heard of the whole concept of "thigh gap" until this site. When did this become a thing?

• I would have to see a picture, but thin little legs would be unattractive to me. I prefer if a girl has some meat on her legs, not too skinny, not too thick. The strong, thicker legs of many female dancers are very attractive to me. I really like the toned, fit, athletic look.

• You seem fine to me. Strong legs are sexy

What Girls Said 4

• Don't worry because I don't think it looks right to have your thighs the same size as legs,they're suppose to be bigger.

• I like toned shapely legs. Thigh gaps look disgusting on girls, to be honest. Of course, I'm not a guy so I can't really judge.

I am super envious of J Lo's gams--> link

• No one likes stick skinny boney legs. Toned legs are great!

• I don't think guys gaf about it...this is something girls who don't feel good about their bodies as they are desire and obsess over and imo it's not really all that attractive on most women. they have to get too thin to get it and then they just look sick and guys don't find that attractive