Does having two distinctly different styles make a person seem two faced?

when I go out my true style is very pin up girl retro, pencil skirts, red lip, eye makeup etc. but when I'm just at school or doing random ordinary things during the day I don't want all that attention so I just wear t shirt jeans, little to no makeup. When people get to know me and see my two styles would they think I have a dual personality disorder or something? or two faced?

Most Helpful Guy

• Does having two distinctly different styles make a person seem two faced? no

What Guys Said 4

• I like wearing my black leather coat when the weather outside is terrible.

But when it's sunny I rather not overheat myself and stick to a white T-shirt.

Does it mean that I have "a personality disorder"? Sounds quite ridiculous.

• Honestly I don't think people would care.

If they get to know you they would judge you on your character not your clothes (though it depends on the particular person).

• I don't think so...actually...makes you seem more flexible and accomplished to me...(:(:(:

• No, it seems to me like a lot of girls do this. I would not think that.

What Girls Said 4

• No absolutely not! There's nothing wrong with switching up styles. That's why people love fashion so much. It's all about "freedom of expression". You can express yourself or dress yourself for that matter in whatever way you feel like so don't worry. Two faced is when you are nice to someone but then talk smack about them behind their back. BIG difference :)

• not really,most girls do the same. when you go out,you dress up,when in school,you go casual-i'm pretty sure that's how everyone is.

• I hope not because that's like me but I also am less shy outside of school.for some people I see them dress up mostly in school so dressing differently is normal.Like my mom says school is my job and most people dress differently at work.

• Nope, you're just putting more effort into observing occasion/setting.