How important is a hairstyle when it comes to guys' appearance?

I don't adapt any hairstyle nor I comb it I just let my hair flow naturally and I trim it once a month,I get more looks from the opposite gender when I adapt a hairstyle and put some product

Most Helpful Girl

• Hair style messy or not it doesn't really matter as long as you look good with it however extremely long hair ...not so good.

• and here was me thinking I should start rockin some long dreads 0_o

What Girls Said 10

• Personally, as long as a guy washes his hair & combs it, he should do what he likes best. Because I really don't care about his hairstyle. It should be a reflection of him, not anyone else. Although,I have to say it's a turn-off for me when a guy spends like a long time on his hair. I take about 10 minutes to do everything in the morning. I personally wouldn't prefer a man who took muh longer, just because I find it feminine & wouldn't want to feel like the man of the relationship.

• The style itself is not important at all .. I do care about it to be clean though.

• A guys hair is one of the first things I notice about them. I just like them to have a nice look to their hair.. I don't like long hair. So as long as your natural hair looks nice the way it flows and you trim it every once and a while, that's perfectly fine

• Its not that important because I usually like guys with curly/wavy hair so it kind of does its own thing.I don't actually think about if he styled his hair I just assume it was done effortlessly but id notice if he had it gelled and brushed back

• all that matters is that it should look good on you :)

stay clean and continue your monthly trims.. u're good to go :)

• as long as it looks good on you its fine. For example. Pauly D from Jersey shore has the weirdest hair I've ever seen, but he can pull it off, it all depends.

• Well you should make it look like you did something with your hair...at least when you go out.

• Nice hair is always a plus but it's not make or break or anything. Yours looks fine but if you want to spruce it up a little, just put a little matte texturizing paste/wax/clay in your hands and run it through to tousle your hair up slightly.

• Put some gel or hair spray it looks nice

• Like grass to the soil.. hawhaw

What Guys Said 1

• You don't have to do a whole lot with your hair. Find something that works for you and go with it. Or, if you're tired of the same thing try something completely different. I had hair down to my ears for years, hacked it off and realized how much better I looked styling it once in a while.

Keep it clean, don't go out anywhere with bed head, if you don't style it. It's an eye sore and easily picked out of a crowd. If you have a girl that cuts your hair and you're confident with her skills, ask her "what hairstyle would look good on me?"