Can this relationship work?

I have been dating this great guy for 3 months now. He is such a great guy. We get along great an have a great time together. The only problem we have is there is a big difference in our physical size. He is 6ft 5 and about 275 lbs. I am 4ft 9in and 94 lbs. When we walk down the street, I come right above his waist. It is better when we are sitting down. He always has me sit in his lap. He says it does not bother him at all the size difference. There is one thing that concerns me. We have not been intimate yet. We have talked about it. He knows I am nervous about it. We have made out and fooled around some. Even though I am not a virgin I am scared. He is well endowed. I just wonder if this relationship will work.

Most Helpful Guy

• Height and size is not what matters, it the size of your heart that matters. There are thousands perhaps millions of couples just like you two. I'm 5"10 and was in a 5 years relationship with a female 6"3 Oh, was her and I in love with each other! Size didn't mean anything to us and we never paid any attention to what people thought. I was question about a couple of friends about which made me proudly tell them "She's all woman and more than enough for me to always enjoy" they where happy for me and some of the a little jealous :) However, unfortunately she went off to college in New York and things between us slowly slip away. We're still in contact with each others as friends. So don't be afraid of what you got, take control of the matter straight from the heart. Believe me he'll like fall in love with your boldness in heart. Be not a shame, be proud.

What Guys Said 6

• I know a couple just like you two. It's fun watching them try and kiss and he has to pick her up, and amusing watching them dance, BUT they have an amazing relationship !

• Love is love. Is he fat? Or is he just really muscular?

• if he is well endowed you will love it .

• mmm I don't know about him

• Can it work? Yes.

• ...why wouldn't it?

What Girls Said 0