Do you like long hair on guys?

I know it all depends on the person. But I'm curious to see the results. Thanks in advance for all who participate.

• Yes
    50% (9)14% (1)40% (10)Vote
  • No
    33% (6)43% (3)36% (9)Vote
  • Doesn't matter
    17% (3)43% (3)24% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
15|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like long hair on guy...I LOVE long hair on guys... it's awesome ^_^

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• Yes love it <3

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, not luscious locks long - but a a little bit above his shoulders or long enough to hang down the side of his face.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love long haired guys :) But it is important to note that it's not for every man out there some guys look a whole lot better and sexier with short hair. It does depend on the person a lot, but there's just something about a guy with nice shoulder length for example hair, that just makes my knees go soft :D

0|0
    0|0
  • On the right guy, it's really hot.

E.g. Vintage Sergio Ramos link

Or Simon Kjaer link

*swoons*

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe I'm going through a phrase but lately I've been more attracted to guys with long hair esp if its curly/wavy

0|0
    0|0
  • i used to love guys with long hair but I guess I grew out of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • umm it depends on the person yeah some guys look good with it and some don't but I wouldn't mind it hehe! altogether I prefer short hair guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • No short hair!

0|0
    0|0
  • Generally no, but it looks good on some guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • I *adore* long-haired guys! It's just beautiful! :)

1|1
    0|0
  • Sometimes, but I hate it when guys don't take care of their long hair.

0|1
    0|0
  • Love it. I actually prefer it to short hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm more into the personality rather than the looks, but yeah long hair does look good on a guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • not really, depends on how long...if it goes past his shoulders, I don't find it appealing at all.

I like short-medium hair length on guys.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.