Razor, electric shaver, or straight razor?

which one do you usually use? I was thinking of getting an electric shaver since razors don't last very long. do electric ones last any longer?

Most Helpful Guy

• Grow a beard. If it doesn't come in evenly, let it grow to cover.

Keep trim with scissors, keep very clean. Longish soft, most girls like to play. Once past stumble, feels good - or so ladies tell me.

Save money...

What Girls Said 1

• When I use to shave with razors id rather get the disposable or ones you can replace the head I didn't like the electric ones because you have to buy batteries unless you get rechargable but I was afriad of using them in the shower.

What Guys Said 9

• I use an electric shaver had it for 12 years. Never had any problems with it except for one time when a guy tried to run of with it and I had to chase him down.

A razor does give a more clean shave but with me it looks like a nasty horror movie so I tend not to use them all that much. But when I do it last for 2 days but with an electric shaver it last just about a day and then I start looking like someone from the wanted list.

• I use a combo of an electric and a regular razor. Regular ones pull except if it's stubble, and the electric doesn't really cut close enough, so I use the best of both to get a clean shave

• Electric shavers feel like they don't get close enough for me, and I cut the sh*t out of myself when I tried a straight razor, so I just stick to the cheap disposable razors. They work for like 2 or 3 uses and they are cheap.

• Straight razor, because I like it old school. It's a pain to learn, but once you do it right, it can't be beat in terms of overall quality of shave. Puts Gillette &c to shame.

• Electric shavers give the crappiest shaves ever. They can't cut very close either. I use regular razors. It's actually faster for me that way, because you don't have to keep going over it like you do with the electric razor.

• i use a Gillette Atra with generic blades and I shave every day and use a new blade every day...electric doesn't get close enough...look like I haven't shaved by 5 PM..oh and might be able to use a blade for two days...but then starts pulling and chafing me...

• I use trimmers normally to keep some stubbles. When I need to be clean shave I use my electric and have never had a problem with it either. I love it. Every once in while I'll use a razor just for fun.

• regular razor. it'd be too hard to shave your balls with an electric shaver.

• I just use a normal one.