Should I wear the necklace my boyfriend gave me in my senior picture?

I wear it everyday and I love him so much, so it'd be nice to show it in my picture. But what if we break up this year.. :/

Most Helpful Girl

• No you should wear it if you want to! In the long run you learn to cherish the good times and remember the happy memories instead of focusing on the negative therefor in the beginning IF you do breakup it may hurt a tad bit but then later on you wouldn't even care about it anymore and will see it as a good memory. I feel that way about many breakups in my life. I've learn to remember the special moments and not focus on how it ended or the bad parts.

What Guys Said 2

• i guess you should wear it .. any problem the necklace would make in the future .. your boyfriend will be the reason of it so it has nothing to do with the necklace you should wear it

• i know, I'm just worried that it'll be hard to look back at my photo if I keep thinking of an ex-boyfriend when I see it.

• so the photos with the necklace in it will be a part of your life forever and your boyfriend won't be .. I don't think that girls ever forget their boyfriend they move on but remember them

• Yeah I think you still should, don't worry about "what ifs"

What Girls Said 5

• well first of all-why are you expecting a break up? that's really not the right mindset when in a relationship. but anyway-even if you do break up-you'll still have the good memories,always remember the good stuff,and that necklace is a representation of a part of your life.

• If its a necklace you really like, then wear it that day.

It doesn't matter who gave it to you.

• If you're thinking that there's even the slightest possibility that you're going to break up, I wouldn't.

• You can still wear it it'll just be a memory if you break up

• If I were you I'd wear it. If you wear it everyday you should wear it that day. Do you want to wear the necklace?